• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Lol yeah James Fox is definitely the more measured and carefully spoken of the two, and that’s been particularly obvious in the last few months. I’ve found out a lot about Fox since that post and seen a couple of his movies - guy is the real deal.

Corbels heart is in the right place but he’s sort of a goofball at times

Erdrick

Kurt Angle was just on. Seems like a good one from the clips I've seen.

Dude had his neck broken like 5 times. JFC. He's definitely one of the wrestlers who worked his ass off and earned everything he got. Was a good episode. Enjoyed all the episodes with wrestlers. I hope Rogan gets Vince on at some point. That would be one hell of a listen.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Had to stop the latest episode with Elon Musk. Always listen with headphones but Joe was eating pizza and he talks with his mouth full. I couldn’t handle it and had to stop. It was nasty as fuck

Krathoon

What I like about this show is that it is a no bullshit kind of show. They like to do a lot of fringe science and fringe history topics. Stuff you normally don't hear about.

jason10mm

Gold Member

mortal

Gold Member
Goddamn, that is WILD. I just listened to that episode and it really made you think about how we handle prison. Wonder how Dubin feels now.
I can't imagine Rogan will be having Dubin back on after this lol. He's lost so much credibility.

Bridges

I wish they'd put the Spotify episodes on YouTube now that there's no more exclusivity. I have nothing against Spotify but I did find myself listening less in that era just because it'd require going to another app. It'd be nice to catch up all in one spot.

They should reupload all the old episodes they took down, for that matter. Though they probably feel they can't monetize those as well.

Jsisto

I wish they'd put the Spotify episodes on YouTube now that there's no more exclusivity. I have nothing against Spotify but I did find myself listening less in that era just because it'd require going to another app. It'd be nice to catch up all in one spot.

They should reupload all the old episodes they took down, for that matter. Though they probably feel they can't monetize those as well.
I just assumed the Spotify episode are still exclusive. He did sign another contract with them, so I imagine that’s part of the deal.

TaroYamada

:messenger_grimmacing_

The episode is still up as of this post, though I wonder if Spotify will remove it.
He's been having Dubin on for years, I tried to listen once and found his understanding of recidivism rates for example very lacking. In this man's specific case we have three generations of soft on crime policy with very predictable consequences and a lack of shits given for victims. Big surprise. I will never understand people who prioritize convicted, dangerous, violent people who are provably guilty of their crimes over their victims and future public safety.

Last edited:
Top Bottom