• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jim Ryan: "We will make sure the PlayStation 5 generation has more exclusive software than ever before

Let Me See Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

ZehDon

Gold Member
Well, I mean, what else is he going to say? "We're just gonna coast on the success of the PS4. Five or six big brands, that's all we really care about. If our studios aren't putting out those games, fuck 'em - they're making DLC for Naughty Dog."
No, of course not. He's gonna say "It's the biggest and best ever!". Remember when Phil said E3 2019 was Microsoft's biggest E3 ever? Corporate gonna corporate.

The proof is in the pudding.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
I have a feeling theres an acquisition in planning now, its impossible for them to not do anything after Zenimax massive acquisition by Microsoft.

They are probably keep it in secret as their usual practice.

Last edited:
Jim saying "We want PlayStation 5 to have the most exclusives" is hardly the most shocking thing about the interview, but I think Jim saying "We're quickly, but steadily investing in high-quality exclusives" is more interesting. He's right about Sony being quiet, but I'm pretty sure that statement was to allude to E3, or whenever Sony's big summer event will be. Sony's got plenty of secrets, so in due time they'll reveal their cards. I like that method. It makes it more fun to hypothesize.

Top Bottom