• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jill play as Jill

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Model for Jill Valentine R3make plays the game. Unsurprisingly she is glorious slav and due to that, you will probably not understand a word...so same as me : D Putin must be proud.
Although she hardly look like ingame character.

Discuss.

Never knew the VA and model of Jill are russian until i saw this video

Jill Valentine works for United States army and is from US origin

What bring their decision to pick russians? Surely theres plenty other white women in america that can play her role

Last edited:
Man just watching this game almost makes me want to womit. I hate those tiny corridor shooters so much. Must be such a sad boring game.

OT She's gorgeous and looks exactly like in game model apart from hair and eye color.

Last edited:
I was already insulted by how pretty she is ingame. She's really gorgeous even without makeup.

Beautiful people are beautiful it turns out. Good pick for a Jill Model.

Thankfully they got rid of her Jay Leno chin in the in-game model.

KxQGfih.png

It's literally the same...

Last edited:
I was already insulted by how pretty she is ingame. She's really gorgeous even without makeup.

Beautiful people are beautiful it turns out. Good pick for a Jill Model.

KxQGfih.png

It's literally the same...

Not from a profile:

iN24NqA.png

Chins are the only thing I'm super picky about on women - I don't like prominent/pointy chins at all. She's very pretty regardless, but I'm glad they moved it up some.

Javthusiast

Banned
Stefanie Joosten is cuter, and even then I still only watched her play mgsv for about 10 minutes.

Last edited:

SuperGooey

What bring their decision to pick russians? Surely theres plenty other white women in america that can play her role
Her face model is Russian. Her voice actor/mocap actor is American.

Also, what makes you think they do the facial scanning in America? Capcom is a Japanese company that hires models internationally.

Last edited:
God have mercy on your children and their weak chins, since that ain't even a "Jay Leno" chin or "pointy".

Pointy "strong" chins age terribly on women - they get longer and sharper with age. I've always preferred round faces as a result - which is probably why I've had lifelong yellow fever.

Again, she is very attractive (dark hair, rest of her face is round, beautiful big round eyes, and a gorgeous athletic figure), but I'm glad they moved Jill's chin up in the model. Everyone's entitled to be picky about something lol

PrCat88

A lot of boys in this topic acting like they have standards when they would totally date the actress if given the chance.

A lot of boys in this topic acting like they have standards when they would totally date the actress if given the chance.
"Hey GAF, you want to go grab a drink sometime?"
I1e4Qsl.png

"Sorry... I have standards."
26867544-8192067-image-a-42_1586182033162.jpg

I feel like this thread could have gone way better if she spoke English. Would be fascinating to hear her perception of this situation. Must be really strange to see yourself digitized.
Also always interesting to hear about her background regarding this, is she actually into gaming or was this a promo piece?

you have a problem with Jean Claude VanDamme and Arnold Schwarzenegger representing US marines too?

commando-arnold-schwarzenegger-schwarzenegger-military-weapons-people-men-males-images-219112.jpg

jean-claude-van-damme-as-colonel-william.jpg

they also represented Russians despite not being from that country in US movies

b827073c21e7f34748dd6b58773f185b.jpg

NrnsPoster.jpg

also why Japanese people create fictional US characters like Jill Valentine that fictionally work in US army?

American.......NINJA!!?!??
American_Ninja.jpg

SAMURAI that is not japanese!!!!!!!

proxy-image

a US JEW representing a MEXICAN from a CATHOLIC family in a WESTERN Film directed and produced by ITALIANS!!!!!!!!!

proxy-image

but Marlon Brando is Italian, I am sure, there is no way he represented "the Padrino" without being Italian......< opens google>.....

oh no no no blasphemy!

Last edited:

dDoc

A hottie, but still cant get over how much better women look with makeup on vs without. no wonder they cover themselves in that stuff most of the time :D

Top Bottom