• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jensen Ackles Joins “The Boys” S3

bitbydeath

Noice, good to see him getting more work.

“When I was a child, I had a crazy, impossible dream – to provide Jensen Ackles with gainful employment. I’m happy to say that dream has come true. Jensen is an amazing actor, an even better person, smells like warm chocolate chip cookies, and I consider him a brother. As Soldier Boy, the very first superhero, he’ll bring so much humor, pathos, and danger to the role. I can’t wait to be on set with him again, and bring a bit of ‘Supernatural’ to ‘The Boys.'”

-Arcadia-

Banned
Amazing to see Kripke and Ackles back together. Their Supernatural run was legendary, and this feels like a perfect next project for Jensen when SPN ends (something I am having trouble even saying, let alone accepting).

He's such a talented actor. Getting to see him in a new role (and away from, it must be said, the awful last few seasons of SPN) will be wonderful.

Javthusiast

Banned
I really loved the first couple seasons of SPN and Jensen in it. Kinda completely lost interest in the show after the Kripke era.

Love the Boys so far, so him joining is a super plus.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
dean winchester spn GIF

Top Bottom