• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: Dragon Age 4 is expected to launch in 2023

Andodalf

Banned
If you make a prediction a year+ in advance nobody will remember if it didn't happen. But today, you got attention.

Jeff Grubb everyone.
Yes of course as a paid reporter, when he hears something, he should just sit on it and never report on it, out of fear things may change! Brilliant!

bitbydeath

100% this. I'm tired of the front page being a stream of "Rando on 4chan/twitter says Castlevania 64 remake is happening".
Great, I’ve got some more ideas.

Twitter Rumour Thread [OT] Where The Broken Clock Is Digital

Twitter Rumour Thread [OT] You May Be More Likely To Get Eaten By A Shark Than Find A Correct Rumour

Twitter Rumour Thread [OT] It’s Like PasteBin For Dummies

Ailike

In 2027 we can all expect the Switch 2 Pro. If my gamble pays off, you better believe I'll cash in on that cred.

We need a Twitter rumour OT to contain all these ‘insiders’.

Twitter Rumour Thread [OT] Where anyone can say anything and everyone forgets
I concur.

No more of individual threads for these "leaks" and "insiders."

But what would be necessary for that kind of thread is an OP who is willing to update the OP with new updates as news come in, perhaps.

Either way. I'm sick of these threads.

onesvenus

I concur.

No more of individual threads for these "leaks" and "insiders."

But what would be necessary for that kind of thread is an OP who is willing to update the OP with new updates as news come in, perhaps.

Either way. I'm sick of these threads.
Yup, i want a table to keep tracking who said what, if it was real and if the timeframe was right. We need people to be accountable of what they say

Metnut

Im def willing to dive in and give it a shot so long as it’s a true single player RPG and not GAAS.

DA:I was quite flawed but I still had fun with it.

mortal

Gold Member
The video games industry can feel so insular at times.

Why is this guy constantly mentioned now? As if every other so called journalist and insider disappeared overnight and he's the only one left.
If it's not Jeff Grubb, it's Jason Schreier. If it's not Jason Schreier, it's Jeff Grubb.

Javthusiast

Banned
Ouffff GIF by memecandy

MMaRsu

Banned
Dont give this guy a platform.

He isn't an insider.

My sources say that Skate 4 is coming in 2023, and by that time we'll start hearing a lot more about it!

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Yes of course as a paid reporter, when he hears something, he should just sit on it and never report on it, out of fear things may change! Brilliant!

Some (many) paid reporters respect the right of devs to announce their games and reveal on their own terms the things they have worked for years on. Other paid reporters are assholes. 🤔

I really wish we could have a ban on Jeff Grubb topics. No offense to OP or anything, it makes sense to make a thread about it. It’s just… I’m sick of seeing this dude’s name when he’s done nothing to deserve the clout.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This is like momentary click bait bullshit. I figure most people click on threads by seeing the title of something they're interested in and going OOH without reading the entire headline, then come into the thread and see the OP "has been confirmed by Jeff Grubbs," and immediately slump in their chair.

This forum is becoming a mine field of TWITTER USER SAYS GAME IS CONFIRMED FOR 202x and it's getting super hard to tip toe around them and find actual news.

Urban

Listen here Jeff Grubb aka Curly Sue lookin-ass trying to be a insider. You are just searching for clout.

GAF: CAN we PLS stop make a thread for EVERY Tweet of this Guy? GAF is not Reddit where you farm Points

Fbh

With literally nothing to back this up the thread title could also be "Jeff Grubb guesses Dragon Age 4 will release in 2023".
Which is a guess almost everyone on this site could have made.

Top Bottom