• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jason Schreier claims CDPR is lying about Cyberpunk 2077 crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Schreier,

tenor.gif

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
No one's saying that it's evil or malicious!!!

TRANSLATION: I got called out so I'm gonna play the age-old "I was just being a journalist with integrity and reporting on something that happens literally everywhere. Please look forward to tomorrow's expose about people breathing. Hard, true facts. Get em here first!"

ZehDon

Gold Member
Err... CD Projekt Red didn’t lie about anything. Read the tweets: Schrier is claiming that Game Informers claims about Schrier’s claims about crunch at CD Projekt Red are inaccurate. CD Projekt Red was open about the crunch involved.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Don't blame me man im just the messenger lol

What part of titling this with Schreier's version as it was fact means "being just the messenger?"

Schreier can say whatever he wants and he makes no effort to prove it. Everyone can say they interviewed 2432135345 CD Projekt developers. We all know he has a horse in the race and a giant agenda, and that's definitely a good reason to doubt every word he says.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Hope the devs get equity, bonuses and ot pay. Otherwise they should quit and work somewhere that gives those benefits. Not really a big deal that they work overtime if they are getting paid.

Working at CDPR and on Cyberpunk is literally a DREAM JOB. If the price is some crunch time for the final 6 weeks, that's fine, that's nothing.

This isn't journalism. This is stirring up drama for the clicks/to try to justify your own existence.

People want what CDPR has to offer. If Jason retired tomorrow no one would care.

It was obvious from the other day that dev on twitter trying to do PR damage control.

There is enough evidences already that show CDPR was not right with the crunch.

So a CDPR dev disagreeing with you is now evidence you were right?

That's brilliant.
Your debating skills are, frankly, unbeatable.

Last edited:

lukilladog

Working overtime.

No. Defininition righ above is better, also caracterized with intense pressure. We are talking here of devs not even going home at times, it´s all right for people who admire their work to wish them healthy working conditions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom