• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Pokemon Fans Demand To Know Which Pokemon Have Been Cut From Sword And Shield

iconmaster

Banned
It's odd how much GameFreak is fumbling what should be a guaranteed hit.

Edit: ^^ There are cake Pokémon now. Cool, cool.

Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield_2019_07-08-19_015.jpg

zGHQb4O.gif

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

comments aren't disabled!

Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield_2019_07-08-19_015.jpg

"fucking eat me"

Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield_2019_07-08-19_036.jpg

woman!

Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield_2019_07-08-19_038.jpg

girl 4 le pedoes

Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield_2019_07-08-19_041.jpg

Tekashi fan

Tipton32

I’m honestly loving the outrage although I wish it was more so directed at the battle animations, the world, battle mechanics among other things. Gamefreak has gotten away with this for way too long. After playing DQ11 I don’t see any reason why gamefreak can’t make Pokémon on the same level as DQ11. Seriously embarrassing.

Barnabot

I’m honestly loving the outrage although I wish it was more so directed at the battle animations, the world, battle mechanics among other things. Gamefreak has gotten away with this for way too long. After playing DQ11 I don’t see any reason why gamefreak can’t make Pokémon on the same level as DQ11. Seriously embarrassing.
Maybe that's the reason to throw the Dynamax onto us. So people can chew that bone e forget about the outstanding complaint they have with Pokemon games in the past.

One big turd of feature to draw our attention.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe that's the reason to throw the Dynamax onto us. So people can chew that bone e forget about the outstanding complaint they have with Pokemon games in the past.

One big turd of feature to draw our attention.
Giant Pokemon models look really off. The lighting doesn't help. RIP Mega Gengar.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously a "news" article made by grabbing a few (3?) random comments from Twitter?

Fake

Seriously a "news" article made by grabbing a few (3?) random comments from Twitter?
An article about what 'non toxic' loyal pokemon consumers think about this situation. Just a little read on the article and you find out.
BTW, japanese pokemon fans are quite educated and hardly complain about the series, so if they're doing this Gamefreak really crossed the line.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
An article about what 'non toxic' loyal pokemon consumers think about this situation. Just a little read on the article and you find out.
BTW, japanese pokemon fans are quite educated and hardly complain about the series, so if they're doing this Gamefreak really crossed the line.

3 tweets out of 77 replies. I went and checked the thread and you can find fans expressing understanding, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fake

3 tweets out of 77 replies. I went and checked the thread and you can find fans expressing understanding, too.
The article have more than 3 tweets. I just posted some. If you curious just check the tweet about pre-orders and you can find even more. Just to make clear, the focus of the article is 'if they don't want to put all pokemons at least show a list of all pokemon will be in the game before someone pre-order'.

Top Bottom