• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan has bought 2.3 million Xbox consoles in the last 20 years, new report reveals (VCG)

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I knew it was bad, but I had no idea it was that bad. That's practically nothing, are they advertising at all over there?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So since I got a month ban literally for posting the “copium” image that someone else posted earlier in the same thread (and I literally copy pasted the url from their uploaded version, and who received no ban mind you), surely this is ban worthy @Mod of War?
:pie_roffles:

So you were away for a month, and now you're right back in the warring trenches? Complete with the upgraded to 2.0 dumbshit takes?

hurr durr the third largest gaming market dOnT mAtTeR to companies that exist to make money and expand YoY

Last edited:

NikuNashi

One of those was me, I bought a 360 back in 2009 here, no regrets in that. Since then I've never even seen an Xbox here.

2.3 million 30 percent x number of games bought.
18 dollars times 5 games = 90 dollars
90 x 2.3 million = 207 million dollars
Microsoft made 207 million dollars off Japan.

sendit

So since I got a month ban literally for posting the “copium” image that someone else posted earlier in the same thread (and I literally copy pasted the url from their uploaded version, and who received no ban mind you), surely this is ban worthy @Mod of War?
The Last Of Us Playstation GIF by Naughty Dog

Grow up

Top Bottom