• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jagged Alliance 3

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In the challenging world of Jagged Alliance 3, having top-of-the-line equipment is essential for survival. Whether it's an outdoor case (100% water- and dustproof, of course), a tactical belt pouch for your gadgets, or a beautiful soundtrack to keep things atmospheric.

With the Jagged Alliance 3 Tactical Edition you can have all of this, plus a tactical belt for your pants and a Jagged Alliance branded pin as well as character cards for your favorite mercs!

The Jagged Alliance 3 Tactical Edition is available for pre-order now and will release along with the game this summer on PC.

45min video... Jagged Alliance 3 - Open World Mercenary Strategy RPG by Splattercatgaming

This looks very good, better than I was expecting.

I haven't pre-ordered a game in many years, but might have to do it this time just to show them support.

Edmund

I really can't wait for this game. I remember buying Jagged Alliance 2 on a whim as a kid and regretted it! (I bought fallout 2 as well). I had great taste in videogames even as a kid 😂

Goalus

The clothes of some mercenaries are a red flag for me, but other than that it looks very good. I have fond memories of JA1 and Deadly Games.

Top Bottom