• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ive bought a Samsung QLED and that can save you £100 on yours. (Refferal sharing thread)

RPSleon

I assume this is a time where some of us will be upgrading to 4k120 tvs, after a long look i decided to get 55" Q90T. (As much as i wanted a CX, it wasnt fit for my needs)

So if youre currently looking for a QLED Samsung are currently offering £100 cashback each for me and you if you use my refferal code.

I think it would be best that codes are shared via direct message. Just post on here if you have a code to use, or are looking to buy and want to buddy up with someone who has a code. Just update your post when its used!

They require us to both buy from the same retailer, (Participating retailers: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/p5/uk/Refer-a-Friend-Participating-Retailers-2020.pdf) which would be direct from Samsung online (for my code).
There are some good long 0% finance deals through Paypal credit and Klarna on Samsungs site that i havent found anywhere else. (Most are high % apr)

QLED (Promotion Product) between 26.10.20 – 31.01.21 from a participating retailer (either in-store or online) and make a claim to refer a friend within 30 days. Within ninety (90) days of the original purchase the friend must purchase a Promotion Product from the same Participating Retailer and make a separate claim using the referral code. To Claim and for full terms and conditions, visit www.samsung.com/uk/refer-a-friend-qled-tv-deal/ complete the claim form and submit it with a scanned proof of purchase.

This is my first thread, hope its not too poor.
While it benefits me, I hope others can find it useful! Ive also tried not to make it sound like an advert. Im not a diehard samsung fan, just wanna save us all some money. 🤝

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Nice to have you on the forums, Samsung employee.

Jokes aside, I'm just curious, but why was an OLED no good for you?

Light level in the room?
Constantly play the same game?
Watch a news channel with fixed graphics all day?

RPSleon

Nice to have you on the forums, Samsung employee.

Jokes aside, I'm just curious, but why was an OLED no good for you?

Light level in the room?
Constantly play the same game?
Watch a news channel with fixed graphics all day?
Yeah, I have a lighting and window problem in my house, with not much room for combatting it. And i often like to run the spotify app on the console while im about the house doing other things.

If my gaming and watching was done in the same room I run my pc, id have gone OLED.

Top Bottom