• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

Adapting

single-tear.gif

GeekyDad

fVvcBv4.jpg

The company won't promote me because of my cancer, but they won't let me go because sales immediately went up when I came back from leave, our accuracy numbers are number one of all departments every week, and we always get all of our work done on time in an environment that makes a big-city ER look like a laid-back coffee shop.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
fVvcBv4.jpg

The company won't promote me because of my cancer, but they won't let me go because sales immediately went up when I came back from leave, our accuracy numbers are number one of all departments every week, and we always get all of our work done on time in an environment that makes a big-city ER look like a laid-back coffee shop.
OMG no. I will say the same as I told my sister, do you feel they value you as a human or as a little mechanical thing that makes profit? if you feel it is the last part it is time you make a stand, that is not a healthy environment and life is too short. Be strong.

Top Bottom