• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Time We Talk About Geoff Keighly And The Mainstream Gaming Media's Bias For PlayStation

Do you think Geoff's Retweet cutting out the Xbox marketing of Cyberpunk ad was intentional?

• Yes

Votes: 68 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • How many layers?

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Kojima

Votes: 42 27.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlancet

Banned
its this a joke? everyone and his mother his shillig hard for microsoft and you think there is sony bias? lol no

one thing is for sure, the gaming media loves to suck off Sony for some odd reason. The Sony fanboys love to suck off the Sony corporate heads like they own some share in the company. The xbox fanboys also like sucking off that sweaty looking muppet Spencer like he is hot shit. the one thing Xbox fans are right about the press is they are bonafide Sony shills through and through.
thats why there is a cult for phil spencer or almost weekly threads acting like he is the saviour of gaming

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
Follow the money. It's Sony paying, so of course it's gonna be Sony getting the favorable coverage. Not too long ago we got:

jpg

hqg-71.gif
Exactly I don't think it was entirely intentional. He's shown time and time again that he will shill for anything. ANYTHING. He's known as Doritos Pope for a reason.

I think the Doritos/Mtn. Dew incident and Reggie leaving the spotlight sucked all the life out of him. Right now he's only a husk that exists to shill.

Why are we squabbling over which version of "mainstream media" is shilling for which plastic box? When the real issue is that gaming is even in the main stream media.

Cut the ties of mainstream popularity and let the topic of politics - which is clinging to said popularity by the coat tails - and let both fall to their death.

elenapska

I think he cut the add intentionally, but because he wants to get paid to advertise stuff, YouTubers usually do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom