• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Saturday guys. What are you doing with your life? Post YouTube nonsense to entertain the board.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I am currently eyeballing a pizza order from a local hole in the wall that I know will take me to an early grave, but I don't care because their greasy as fuck cheesy bread is literal sex for my mouth for less than what Pizza Hut wants to try and rob me for. Its been a long as fuck week. Give me the best random bullshit you have from YouTube.

Better yet give the whole ass board your best stuff. Disturb us, intrigue us, and otherwise say to hell with it and share vids from your favorites that are within the rules. Music, real world crafting, science, fantasy lore, memes, reactions, etc etc. Lets get a full on melting pot going.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Watched three House of Dragon eps while burning 900 calories on an exercise bike. Its a surprisingly decent way to watch shows while killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I do it with some NFL games too. Can only do it one day out of the week tho cuz it kills my ass.

edit: oh and video

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Watched three House of Dragon eps while burning 900 calories on an exercise bike. Its a surprisingly decent way to watch shows while killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I do it with some NFL games too. Can only do it one day out of the week tho cuz it kills my ass.
I legit watched two of the episodes of the show at a local cornhole bar.

Not as athletically extreme as a bike, but it was still a vicious scene. The cornhole crowd doesn't fuck around.

Nobody_Important

Never understood America's fascination with college football, watching some b-league with kids? isn't the NFL enough?
Say the same to Europe and its obsession with relegated Football teams.

Just do it when I am not around though. I don't want to be beat to death.

feynoob

Banned
Having an existential crysis moment of my life. Questioning WTF am I doing with my time. While watching Omegle skits.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Never understood America's fascination with college football, watching some b-league with kids? isn't the NFL enough?
I don’t really watch much NFL, are the players better yes, but they all played in college. And the college game has a lot more fun and variety in the league.

College teams are basically pro now with NIL and transfers. But the college game is a lot of fun.

Top Bottom