• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's funny when people are getting banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpachii

Don't forget the Toblerones!

nTOSz7B.gif

That shit hurts my fillings every single time.

Xbox fans did something to him? Man he hates em with passion lol.

He Should join pegasus nation clowns. Its heaven for retarded manchilds with no life or brains.

Here Link lol.

He attacking mods for no reason and making such insulting post shows his IQ level. Being fanboy is fine but dont become toxic.

Last edited:
Said the guy who posted 30 times in the Thread, trying to make fun of a permabanned user who can't respond.

Yes, obviousy i'm an OP alt as well.
Several of us are having fun in this thread. I'm not sure why you are taking this personally? A few butthurt people are really coming after me for it too. Don't worry, I'm sure you can still talk with kretos kretos from the afterlife. Plus behavior like that isn't too adult like. Maybe he was too young to be on here in the first place.

"Because he's not the hero GAFham deserves, and not the one it needs right now either. So we'll ban him. Because he can shove it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent lurker, a watchful Muppet. A prize twat."

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Said the guy who posted 30 times in the Thread, trying to make fun of a permabanned user who can't respond.

Yes, obviousy i'm an OP alt as well.
What's not to make fun?

Guy goes ape shit from a two month old ban trolling a Dreamcast thread cussing out mods and dildo using green ratty Xbox users.

Looking at your posting history, you're definitely a PS fan like him. It's ok to make fun of someone who likes the same console. You dont have to stand up for him.

Last edited:

Vick

Gold Member
Several of us are having fun in this thread. I'm not sure why you are taking this personally? A few butthurt people are really coming after me for it too. Don't worry, I'm sure you can still talk with kretos kretos from the afterlife. Plus behavior like that isn't too adult like. Maybe he was too young to be on here in the first place.
Glad you finally hid your post history after all the "adult behavior" and "i'm mature" talk you did here. Small steps.

Glad you finally hid your post history after all the "adult behavior" and "i'm mature" talk you did here. Small steps.
It's been like that for about a year or more... What's with some of you guys? It's only the die hard fighters that have a problem here. Literally 99% of the comments are all about having fun, making jokes, and shooting the shit. Crazy how kretos kretos has experienced all the flavors of the rainbow, and you choose to be salty instead. Shame on you.

Vick

Gold Member
It's been like that for about a year or more... What's with some of you guys? It's only the die hard fighters that have a problem here. Literally 99% of the comments are all about having fun, making jokes, and shooting the shit. Crazy how kretos kretos has experienced all the flavors of the rainbow, and you choose to be salty instead. Shame on you.

I'm pretty sure no one here is salty dude, except for maybe OP.

It was just hilarious seeing the biggest clown on this board acting all mighty and bully on a corpse for multiple pages, so wanted to have a bit of fun myself. It's all good.

I'm pretty sure no one here is salty dude, except for maybe OP.

It was just hilarious seeing the biggest clown on this board acting all mighty and bully on a corpse for multiple pages, so wanted to have a bit of fun myself. It's all good.
So why are you singing me out, and no one else? Several people are posting, page after page. Just be honest. Is it because of something that happened recently with one of your friends, and now you y'all are constantly trying to bait me. The ironic thing is, you guys all ride the same bandwagon, so I already know what y'all have been trying to do. I'm not a fish, I'm not gonna take the bait. I was born at night, but not last night. Keep up the fight comrade, as I'm not in this battle. I've already won the war.

I'm just going to add to this... I think there's some overzealous "warrior hunting" going on with the Mod team right now.

I was recently "warned" and had my post deleted by an unknown Mod for using an "OOPH" gif to correct another user who thought the Halo Infinite trailer was showing an in-game brute when it ended up being a CG cutscene.
The OP even "liked" my post, which was only meant as a correction to a misunderstanding, but somehow that's interpreted as warring against MS? Give me a break guys...

I like Halo, and I didn't even care about the graphical quality.
It definitely confirms for me that some of the Mods are reading "war" into some of these neutral posts.

nush

Gold Member
I'm just going to add to this... I think there's some overzealous "warrior hunting" going on with the Mod team right now.

I was recently "warned" and had my post deleted by an unknown Mod for using an "OOPH" gif to correct another user who thought the Halo Infinite trailer was showing an in-game brute when it ended up being a CG cutscene.
The OP even "liked" my post, which was only meant as a correction to a misunderstanding, but somehow that's interpreted as warring against MS? Give me a break guys...

I like Halo, and I didn't even care about the graphical quality.
It definitely confirms for me that some of the Mods are reading "war" into some of these neutral posts.

A new challenger appears, but will he get an award? Stay tuned GAF for season 2 of green rat dildo Wars.

Jimmy_liv

I liked your posts, now you are probably going to receive a perm. It makes me sad.
There are great users from all sides , i hope people stop making console war, i don't want to see anyone being banned.
There's sides? I'm just here because I love gaming.

Whitecrow

Banned
This thread is surely good press for the forum.

Mods are fast sometimes to warn and ban, but for taking out trash like this thread? They're asleep.

Maybe they want free speech to prevale, but you users should know that keeping this thread alive is not helping anyone. Let it fkn die already.

Mods are fast sometimes to warn and ban, but for taking out trash like this thread? They're asleep.

Maybe they want free speech to prevale, but you users should know that keeping this thread alive is not helping anyone. Let it fkn die already.
The only way to let this thread die, is to:

1) not respond in this thread, and hope that others don't

2) bring the God of Warring back

Pick your poison in going with #2, so we can have a #3 meltdown.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

A good meltdown brings the whole community together. Look through the archives, there are plenty in there. My personal favorite is - So they deleted my post, because of jelousy and envy (https://www.neogaf.com/threads/so-they-deleted-my-post-because-of-jelousy-and-envy.1524432/)

I imagine this thread will get archived soon enough, but there isn't a lot of harm letting users have a good laugh. Also I think it shows everyone how silly console wars are if it produces these kinds of replies.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Dude, just let people laugh at the mental midget console warrior. Unless you feel bad or agree with him? I don't see why you are so desperate to try and kill the thread.

Dr Bass

So why are you singing me out, and no one else? Several people are posting, page after page. Just be honest. Is it because of something that happened recently with one of your friends, and now you y'all are constantly trying to bait me. The ironic thing is, you guys all ride the same bandwagon, so I already know what y'all have been trying to do. I'm not a fish, I'm not gonna take the bait. I was born at night, but not last night. Keep up the fight comrade, as I'm not in this battle. I've already won the war.
Is that because you game on PC? :pie_thinking:

Whitecrow

Banned
A good meltdown brings the whole community together. Look through the archives, there are plenty in there. My personal favorite is - So they deleted my post, because of jelousy and envy (https://www.neogaf.com/threads/so-they-deleted-my-post-because-of-jelousy-and-envy.1524432/)

I imagine this thread will get archived soon enough, but there isn't a lot of harm letting users have a good laugh. Also I think it shows everyone how silly console wars are if it produces these kinds of replies.

Dude, just let people laugh at the mental midget console warrior. Unless you feel bad or agree with him? I don't see why you are so desperate to try and kill the thread.

Must be worrying about sperging out over the green rats.
I just wish for GAF to remain as the best place for adult and matture discussion, and this thread does the exact opposite.
Maybe as D DGray said there's the possibility that if being left some days it will serve as a lesson to some, but until archived, it makes the forum look childish, and for how much 'we' love to brag about how cool GAF is, it dont think it helps.

And I wont say anything more, because this behaviour is making me want to write a full essay, and I have more interesting things to do.

I just wish for GAF to remain as the best place for adult and matture discussion, and this thread does the exact opposite.
Maybe as D DGray said there's the possibility that if being left some days it will serve as a lesson to some, but until archived, it makes the forum look childish, and for how much 'we' love to brag about how cool GAF is, it dont think it helps.

And I wont say anything more, because this behaviour is making me want to write a full essay, and I have more interesting things to do.
I believe you are really over thinking this whole thing. It's just stupid fun, nothing else. Who cares what other people think?

Gaf is not a company that needs to keep some sort of perfectly clean image. It's an internet gaming forum lol. Stop taking things so seriously.

Just be yourself and enjoy the time. It's very simple.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed

That thread :messenger_tears_of_joy: When Mod of War reveals the post in question lmao!

Whitecrow

Banned
I believe you are really over thinking this whole thing. It's just stupid fun, nothing else. Who cares what other people think?

Gaf is not a company that needs to keep some sort of perfectly clean image. It's an internet gaming forum lol. Stop taking things so seriously.

Just be yourself and enjoy the time. It's very simple.
Yes, I'm actually overthinking.

The reason of it tho, is beacuse I think of GAF as a very special place due to the fact that you cant talk about almost anything as long as you are respectful, and that GAF is not just a random internet forum ran by random people.
Friendly remeinder that some time ago, this forum was the biggest and most important videogames forum.

Yes, we may not be that GAF now, but for me it's kinda sad that this ended up being a place where reputation doesnt seem to matter anymore.

Stuart360

Although i had run ins with Kretos, i also had some nice discussion. It makes me a bit sad to see the vitriol and venom, and pure hate in that post. Its like you can tell he's been stewing for the past 2 months, counting down the days for his revenge against the mods, and the 'green rats'.
I dont know whats wrong with some gamers sometimes, they are just gaming machines.

The reason of it tho, is beacuse I think of GAF as a very special place due to the fact that you cant talk about almost anything as long as you are respectful, and that GAF is not just a random internet forum ran by random people.
Friendly remeinder that some time ago, this forum was the biggest and most important videogames forum.

Yes, we may not be that GAF now, but for me it's kinda sad that this ended up being a place where reputation doesnt seem to matter anymore.
Yes I remember those days. Back then I was a daily lurker. I will never forget the days of insiders such as Shinobi, Verendus, and Demon_nite. I even remember when bloodborne unreleased trailer got leaked prior to its E3 announcement. I will also never forget the day when FF7 remake, Shenmue 3 and I think last guardian was leaked by someone on here prior to their E3 2015 reveals. It was pure insanity. I miss those days as much as you do if not more. Sadly, times have changed.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

If reputation didn‘t matter, we would continue to allow these fuckwit console warriors to shit on the community. Instead of having them rightfully called out and mocked.

Also this is *still* the biggest and most important video games forum. The only difference is that we don‘t get front page news on gaming “journalist“ sites because promote racist sites like Era.

I read the original post. When I saw him use 'cocksucker' I was like, "Wow, do people honestly still use that in a derogatory manner? Some people are into that. No shame in it. Not judging" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

OMG someone was calling me a green rat on twitter a lot. That must have been him! He even got my twitter temporarily limited/temp banned for simply calling him a "fool" and asking if he were "brain dead."

I really do wonder if it's him. This motherfucker was on an absolute mission.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I hope that we continue to get one glorious spanner weekend thread like this once a week like Kretos suicide or Resetera sale. This organic humor goldmine has made GAF a glorious refuge from the tumult of eye-arr-el.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom