• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

It's been more than 5 years: Just replayed through Uncharted 4. Didn't age badly at all!

Gone

Jan 8, 2018
Iraq, unfortunately.
I disagree. I replayed it last year with my wife and I couldn't wait for it to end. It becomes such a slog about half way through and it feels too long.

It's graphics absolutely hold up though, it's production values in general are very high and the evolution of their tech since TLoU is commendable. But that's about all the nice I can say about it.

This.

• Strength
Reactions: Krappadizzle

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Dec 3, 2004
Really good graphics and art. But I don't like the controls and gameplay. To each their own.

Fox Mulder

Jul 1, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I thought the pacing was too slow and I prefer more action set pieces and paranormal stuff in my Uncharted.

But I had to mop up the floor after I saw the setting and graphics.

Last edited:

jigglet

May 18, 2020
Naughty Dog are amazing. I still remember being impressed with Jak's graphics back in the day.

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
I’d replay it in a second if Sony put some of their PC devs onto PlayStation for a 60 mode.