• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is VG247 reputable? Claims GTA Trilogy going physical.

Deerock71

XfBZ8r8.jpg

I don't know how to post a link. Here's the pic. I'm a n00b lol.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

This game isn't even being released physical. The writing is on the wall people. This is going to be a blatant cash grab, the likes of which we've never seen before.

Agent X

Thank you.
You're welcome!

Also, in case it helps you (or anyone else here) in the future, you can often just copy the URL right out of the address bar, and paste it directly into your message. I suggest doing this on a separate line or paragraph from other text. NeoGAF's message editor will often magically turn it into a mini-preview within the post.

GHG

One thing is for certain though, if they bundle GTA Online with the package then it will sell.

TLZ

Banned
Why wouldn't it be physical? All their games have a physical version. I also bought the Mafia trilogy physical not long ago.

That's how I'm looking at it if they're going to have the brass balls to ask for 70 bones.
If they are selling for $70 we need to see they put effort into it. People really only buy remasters and remakes if they feel the company has put effort in updating graphics and updating controls and making it meaningful. The crysis remakes haven't really got much attention since it feels like they have barely updated them, but if they were to be the graphics king's again people would be falling over each other to see if their PC's could play it like 2007.

zeorhymer

You're welcome!

Also, in case it helps you (or anyone else here) in the future, you can often just copy the URL right out of the address bar, and paste it directly into your message. I suggest doing this on a separate line or paragraph from other text. NeoGAF's message editor will often magically turn it into a mini-preview within the post.
OMG...I've never figured that out. I always used the link button and never got the mini preview to ever work. lol

This game isn't even being released physical. The writing is on the wall people. This is going to be a blatant cash grab, the likes of which we've never seen before.

What are you talking about?
You can preorder the game from Base.com and guess what It's of course physical.

I mean if Nintendo can get away with that Super Mario 3D trilogy...what makes you think T2 will be any different with this GTA Trilogy?

I'm expecting nothing more than a Cash Grab. Upressed, maybe given a boost to frame rate (although San Andreas has animations locked to the frame rate, right?), I guess they'll give free look controls from the PC version to say "there! we fixed the aiming and made it 'modern'" and not much else, all for $70....and they know people will buy it.

I hope it's more than I expect, but at this point, I expect bullshit and nothing more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom