• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a list of PS4 titles that have PS5 versions or unlocked framerates?

Between PS Plus Extra and all the PSN sales going on, there's a lot of older games to play without spending a lot of money, but it's hard going back lower framerates when you've been playing nothing but 60fps titles for a while.

So like the thread title says, is there a list of PS4 titles that have PS5 versions or unlocked framerates, and more specifically a list that is consistently updated? I can find a couple of lists online, but most of them are somewhat dated at this point.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

I think this is what you're looking for. It has various filters to help you sort, but they only have 900~ games in their DB, so it's not a complete list of PS4 games by any means.

But I do think it gets updated.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member

I think this is what you're looking for. It has various filters to help you sort, but they only have 900~ games in their DB, so it's not a complete list of PS4 games by any means.

But I do think it gets updated.
thanks for posting.

Here's the same website but with a PS4 locked to 60fps on PS5 list.

There's also some games that only run at 60 if it's the physical copy with no patches. Arkham City and The Last Guardian come to mind.

kyliethicc

Between PS Plus Extra and all the PSN sales going on, there's a lot of older games to play without spending a lot of money, but it's hard going back lower framerates when you've been playing nothing but 60fps titles for a while.

So like the thread title says, is there a list of PS4 titles that have PS5 versions or unlocked framerates, and more specifically a list that is consistently updated? I can find a couple of lists online, but most of them are somewhat dated at this point.

not a lot of unlocked framerate games i don't think. And the ones there are, don't u have to buy the physical copies and play offline so they're not patched? Which u will have 60fps in a game that is buggy

Last edited:
Top Bottom