• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is the Halo TV series something you can binge watch in one go or is it a weekly thing you have to wait for?

levyjl1988

Banned
So it's coming out on Paramount + and it has an order of 10 episodes.
Is it something I can binge watch in one go like "All of Us Are Dead" or "Squid Game" on Netflix or is it something I have to wait weekly for?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
1883 does a weekly drop.

I assume Paramount+ prefers that delivery cadence but I'm not certain about Halo.

Hari Seldon

Does Paramount Plus have a tier that does not show ads? I have heard conflicting reports. If so I will wait until Paramount+ folds and watch this on whatever service buys the IP.

Umbasaborne

Banned
I’m guessing weekly so that they can milk your sub.
Yep, pretty much every service subscription is weekly now except for netflix. They do this to keep people subbed for more than a few days, and to keep people from abusing free trials. I just say fuck you and wait until they are all up, i dont give a fucking shit about being spoiled by anything

Cyberpunkd

Does Paramount Plus have a tier that does not show ads? I have heard conflicting reports. If so I will wait until Paramount+ folds and watch this on whatever service buys the IP.
Wait, you are paying for service and still getting ads?

cole sprouse GIF

Top Bottom