• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Dragon Age Inquisition worth $5?

Worth?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters

Aion002

Bought day one on PS4 and later on PC.

I love it, fun characters, cool battle system and at the time, impressive graphics.

However, it is bloated, the story is meh and most quests are bad.

But overall, I really like it! Cassandra is waifu!

brenobnfm

Man i don't know if you bough the game and i don't know if you still care, but a short update after saying i was finding it boring at the 12h mark: well the game clicked for me around 15 hours, but its crucial that you experiment with the combat and control your companions to make it enjoyable because you can play it in the most boring way (basic melee warrior delegating companions to AI) if you want and the experience will be miserable. After fixing this aspect, i can safely say its my 2014 GOTY by a landslide and top 10 game of the generation in the least.

I'm playing this just after beating BotW, and to my surprise i'm finding Dragon Age Inquisition to be a MUCH better game than Breath of the Wild.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Yea it’s worth a shot, unless you’re one of those OCD types that needs to clear out your quest log and shit. There’s a lot of bloat. .

Top Bottom