• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is anyone looking forward to New Game Plus Expo?

Surprised the event doesn't have it's own discussion and it has a lot of respectable Japanese Developers that are going to show off new games and dates for games already out in Japan!

I am excited for SEGA news myself but hoping to hear that NISA have a release date for Ys 9, IntiCreates have new announcements and Playism have some interesting Japanese Indies I have enjoyed over the years.

What do you expect at the event and do you think this event is going to be better than E3 for the Japanese Gaming fans?

I am expecting a Project X Zone 3 to be honest to be revealed. :LOL:

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Definitely, I'm looking forward to anything that distracts from reality right now.

I'm interested to see what Koei Tecmo do after DW9, that didn't go down so well lol.

Definitely, I'm looking forward to anything that distracts from reality right now.

I'm interested to see what Koei Tecmo do after DW9, that didn't go down so well lol.

DW10 will have to pull out all the stops to impress it seems. But DW9 still became a Playstation Hits regardless!

I am hoping the NiGHTS Patent is true and revealed at the Expo myself. That would be incredible!!

It got a Timetable now!

NGXP-Post-Showcase-Schedule_06-18-20.jpg

Damn...SEGA is on when I am doing a College Lesson! X_X

McCheese

What good is a NeoGeoPocket Collection without Card Fighters Clash?

There was never even an official English translation for the 2nd edition which had all the extra stuff, would be a (niche) megaton if they had that coming out officially on the Switch.

Make it fucking happen SNK

Last edited:
I think the Sonic fans will be disappointed. They were convincing themselves they'd announce the new game cause the date just happens to be the anniversary of the series. They forgot this isn't actually a Sega event, so the date was merely a coincidence.

Can somebody tell me what was announced?

Seems that PM Studios is the one showing the most games at the moment. Most of the Stream has been showing streams of upcoming games mostly. Except from Curse of the Moon 2, Ys 9 announcement and I guess a Fallen Legion Sequel?

The SEGA stream was an absolute joke, it's my contender for Troll of the Year.

Atlus literally only showed Catherine for Switch for a half hour, then followed up with a survey on Twitter....which was limited to people in the US and England. People are riding Atlus *hard* for their bullshit and telling them to go back to calling themselves Atlus USA.

It is amazing to me that in one afternoon they actually managed to take the heat *OFF* of Naughty Dog and bring it on themselves.

There is no bigger fuckup in the industry right now than Atlus. They literally have no idea about how to interact with fans.

Atlus literally only showed Catherine for Switch for a half hour, then followed up with a survey on Twitter....which was limited to people in the US and England. People are riding Atlus *hard* for their bullshit and telling them to go back to calling themselves Atlus USA.

It is amazing to me that in one afternoon they actually managed to take the heat *OFF* of Naughty Dog and bring it on themselves.

There is no bigger fuckup in the industry right now than Atlus. They literally have no idea about how to interact with fans.

What is even sadder is I have seen people double dip for Persona 5 and Royal when I questioned their practises of adding more content 2 years after release. Those "real fans" are letting ATLUS get away with this crap!

Last edited:
Top Bottom