• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming January 2017 | Swipe Right Into The New Year

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Red's Kingdom has been a lot of fun so far. I didn't know how badly I wanted a colorful, casual, exploration based adventure title until now. The puzzles are just difficult enough to be rewarding, and I love that.

Oynox

No problem. I didn't need to be sourced. I wonder if TA would have even posted a screenshot if I was in mentioned in it based on their love for me ;)
No need to wonder they just mentioned you in the news regarding the recently released Pokemon Duels.

awp69

No need to wonder they just mentioned you in the news regarding the recently released Pokemon Duels.

WTF? I've never said anything about Pokemon Duels in my life.

Think Eli and crew must be reading over here and threw that in as a joke.

10.3 (currently in beta) allows for standard "Rate this app" pop up, as well as a way for devs to reply to App Store reviews:

C29NUnOXcAc3do4.jpg

awp69

Allowing replies to reviews is awesome. They do it on Google Play and I think it helps a lot with issues and responding to reviews that aren't accurate.

On the consumer side, it also shows how involved a dev is at continuing support.

awp69

Urghh...TA also put "hat tip to awp69!" on their Sword Art Online article. Clearly having too much fun with this...

If you're reading...haha Eli.

The sun is blue. Feel free to print that. I love alternative facts.

Edit: actually EVERY article Eli wrote today has it.

killercow

Urghh...TA also put "hat tip to awp69!" on their Sword Art Online article. Clearly having too much fun with this...

Ahaah, at least it's quite funny.

Pachimari

That is hilariously ironic

I'm excited about Skate City. I wish there could be some multiplayer in it though, just seeing other people skate around with me.

jtb

Banned
What ever happened to getting KOTOR 2 ported to iOS? I don't think I've ever wanted anything more in my life.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
What ever happened to getting KOTOR 2 ported to iOS? I don't think I've ever wanted anything more in my life.

I'm guessing the project got waylaid as Aspyr was working on Jade Empire.
Was there ever an official announcement that the project was in the works? Aspyr's FAQs on the matter still say they're gathering interest but nothing more.

Q: Will there be a mobile version of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II for either iOS or Android?

A: While bringing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II to mobile devices is certainly a goal of Aspyr Media, we need to gather more intel through our network of Bothan spies before making any official announcements. If you would like to officially show your interest in or be updated on any news regarding a mobile port of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, please visit the game’s page on Aspyr.com and use the email sign-up form as a petition of sorts. Aspyr will inform you of any Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II mobile news by email.

Pachimari

There was never an announcement but I could imagine them releasing KOTOR II at the end of this year, now that Jade Empire has released.

jtb

Banned
KOTOR 2 did seem like such a no-brainer after they both 1. ported the engine to iOS with KOTOR 1, and then 2. released that glorious Steam update. Maybe they're waiting to confirm that they can implement all of the restored content.

Pachimari

With Ashworld being 98% complete, I hope they can get it out in March-April.

Also, LUMINES got an update and added two new single skins, and a way to see leaderboards within the game.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Lost phone games could become a genre, it's a cool idea.

awp69

Curious about Potion Explosion, a match 3 based on a board game that also has multiplayer. Premium as well.

Never heard of the board game.

Imprint-X also looks interesting.

Top Bottom