• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IOS Gaming February 2015 | Under New Management

Such a fuckin fantastic scene. The show is spectacular
Honestly, that scene and the other featuring
The Stanley Parable
might be favorite video game-related scenes in anything. It just felt natural, no stereotypical portrayals. Can we get more scenes like that elsewhere?

dock

FTL, SpaceChem, Banner Saga

English Country Tune is an abstract challenging puzzler that'll twist your brain for hours

Dark Echo is a solid 6+ hours of minimalist horror/stealth/puzzle gameplay

Brogue is an awesome free roguelike
Thanks!
I had no idea brogue was now on ipad.

Any title suggestions for the March thread? I'm terrible with witty names. I was thinking something involving spring or spring forward, since we turn the clocks forward on the 8th and spring starts on the 20th

JCho133

I need to commend the Bscotch bros, they're brilliant. I really hope their "Butter Up" scheme is profitable because it's awesome

killercow

iOS Gaming March 2015 | Now helping political masterminds everywhere

Can't believe UsTwo got on a show like HoC. Congrats to them!

Any other suggestions for the title?

Whatever happens please make the 'i' in iOS lowercase.

It's been a difficult month.
I'm so used to capitalizing it, probably because I'm kind of a stickler for grammar and am just used to making the first letter in a title uppercase

I'm surprised that no one is talking about Tainted Keep. It's a surprisingly gorgeous looking game (dynamic lightning/shadows) with a great rogue-like gameplay. It's also a blast to play with a MFi controller.

I really feel bad picking it up for free as I've spent the last 2 hours playing it non stop.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id900407095?mt=8
Wow, surprised this slipped under the radar. Don't remember hearing about it. Downloading now

The Curious Expedition is free to play in your browser until Monday
http://free.curious-expedition.com
It's HTML5 so it's playable on Safari, but Pocket Tactics doesn't advise it
lageransicht.png

Internets

Hi GAF, any opinions on a good nonogram/picross games? I've finished Paint it Back and I'm looking for another similar game

Andy C83

Neo Member
Hi GAF, any opinions on a good nonogram/picross games? I've finished Paint it Back and I'm looking for another similar game

Oh! Cube and Paint It back are the only 2 Picross games I've enjoyed on iOS. I was going to recommend Oh! Cube to you but it seems to be missing from the App Store. Shame, it was a pretty good Picross 3D clone.

March thread will be going up sometime tomorrow so any more title suggestions are welcome.
Also any OP-worthy releases from the last week? The last game I added was AG Drive, so anything major since then?

Top Bottom