• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Invasion (Sci-fi TV series on Apple TV+)

intbal

The best Invasion tv series, by a wide margin. Even though they didn't finish it.

tngoWT7.jpg

Fbh

Making "slow burn" shows is really hard. Most of time the result is like this, boring, slow and with an audience left feeling like nothing happens.

The best Invasion tv series, by a wide margin. Even though they didn't finish it.

tngoWT7.jpg

Damn, had completely forgotten about this.
I remember it being pretty fun.

I just want another dumb and fun Alien Invasion flick like Battle LA but we get these instead. Boring AF with mostly unlikable characters.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Anyone actually seen the war or the worlds tv show? It has 2 seasons but never see anyone talk about it
Yeah, I really like it, but just know it is War of the Worlds in name only and while not slow, it is more of a post apocalypse type movie than an invasion movie and the budget is fairly low so you are getting robot dogs not giant world destroying tripods. It is going some interesting places with the overall plot and I will be eager to watch the next season.

Just watched the latest episode of this trash. The only good thing I can say about it is it only lasted 34mins. I mean I know I'm only hate watching at this point but they spent the entire episode with the annoying as fuck asian family and didn't even kill any of those cunts. Hopeless.

Aggelos

Just watched the latest episode of this trash. The only good thing I can say about it is it only lasted 34mins. I mean I know I'm only hate watching at this point but they spent the entire episode with the annoying as fuck asian family and didn't even kill any of those cunts. Hopeless.

Oh, man... Sounds like the whole TV show isn't flowing that well for ya.
Kojima seems to be liking it though. It's a slow-burning drama after all, with some supposed alien invasion happening in the background.
It's a slow-burner drama, it is what it is.

Ownage

Alien is pretty cool looking. Interesting design. Should have gibbed the family in the Explorer. Too bad Sam Neill ate it in the first episode.

Hope this show ends on a downer, with humanity extinguished. At least that would be fresh.

Atrus

Gold Member
Good lord, how did this series get a second season? If anything Apple should audit the budget to see where their $200 million budget went.

StueyDuck

I remember trying to watch the first season and it went nowhere. Did it get any good? Good enough to watch till season 2

Top Bottom