• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing: NeoGAF Gold

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Im in!

Btw whats [vis_name][/vis_name]
A now disabled tag that would insert every logged in user's name as if the poster was uniquely addressing everyone.

It had hilarious side effects and you could troll the living daylights out of GAF but it also has more reaching implications, in regards to privacy. You do not want a piece of code on your site that auto-adds any logged in username, could see that easily be abused for malicious intent.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
It was a fun toy until Redneckerz Redneckerz abused the fuck out of it and now no one is allowed to play with it anymore.
Hey, atleast i was clever with them on the occassions that i used them.

Well thank you Redneckerz Redneckerz you're like a cat, we can’t have nice things around them.
Cats are awesome. So thank you :)

I personally found it rather annoying and it very clearly confused quite a few members. Good riddance imo.
Actually, that's why i made them. To raise awareness to it so it could be removed.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, atleast i was clever with them on the occassions that i used them.

Cats are awesome. So thank you :)

Actually, that's why i made them. To raise awareness to it so it could be removed.

Too clever by half.

Only like a cat - you don't have its awesomeness.

Nofunallowed.jpg

;)

pimentel1

Banned
EviLore EviLore Here’s the Apple Pay error I get when I click it:

KidOtok_d.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
paid for gaf gold but its not working. Ads still showing. gaf sign still white.

Looks like we had a glitch when moving to our new hardware setup a few days ago that reverted a bit of code. I'll see about getting the fix applied ASAP, but in the mean time I'm refunding your payment and crediting you with a month of gold. Sorry for the trouble, and I'll post here again when we have the update through and everything's copacetic.

Top Bottom