• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing: NeoGAF Gold

Kadayi

Banned
You know, [vis_name][/vis_name], we really are the last of us.

QONVIyz.gif

herod

No one's forcing you to support this site that you've been a member of for 12+ years. You have no right to insult our community if you're upset about something. Explain your position and communicate like an adult instead of throwing out blanket insults.
on a forum you’re the product.

only a fucking idiot would pay for the privilege.

fully expect a ban for this that only proves the point.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

I know I am just conversing with a sad troll, but people aren't paying for the "privilege". People are paying to support a site and its current direction while also getting a few nice little bonuses. No different than supporting someone on Patreon or any other similar service.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

A ban, if it happened, would be for insulting people, not your criticism to the optional forum support/perks.

But of course when one has the victim mentality, they may not see the error in their ways.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned

Yeah, and you're monetised either through advertising or paying for a membership. Many of us chose the latter because we would like to support a community that we enjoy being a part of.

kbear

Catching up ... yo can you guys chill with the corny kbear shit? Wtf is this? Shit doesn’t even make any sense. Yes, my 1st infraction perm over there was probably the worst verifiable ban ever in the history of Internet forums but goddamn stop with this corny BronsonLee shit. I’m not even active enough to be a meme, like wtf are you doing

Tldr: shut the fuck up

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
[vis_name][/vis_name] in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that n**** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! [vis_name][/vis_name] ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP [vis_name][/vis_name] live with that n**** Y'all know that n**** got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit N**** been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! [vis_name][/vis_name] stop fuckin' playin' like that Them n***** savages out there If I catch [vis_name][/vis_name] talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know [vis_name][/vis_name] role with Lil' Reese and them

Takuan

Catching up ... yo can you guys chill with the corny kbear shit? Wtf is this? Shit doesn’t even make any sense. Yes, my 1st infraction perm over there was probably the worst verifiable ban ever in the history of Internet forums but goddamn stop with this corny BronsonLee shit. I’m not even active enough to be a meme, like wtf are you doing

Tldr: shut the fuck up
Come back to OA, my beautiful Moroccan dotard.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Why not to give the option for gold member to have animated gifs for avatars? Or signatures below the messages?

More substantial options and differences for paying rather than only erasing ads? My adblock does that for free.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Why not to give the option for gold member to have animated gifs for avatars? Or signatures below the messages?

More substantial options and differences for paying rather than only erasing ads? My adblock does that for free.

Animated Avatars could be cool, but I definitely don't want to see Signatures. Take up too much space and they just ruin the flow of conversation.

Makariel

You're not banned I see. So the rest of what you wrote is also nonsense then?

On social media like Facebook you're the product, because your information is being sold to advertisers. If you pay to get rid of ads, you're not the product but the customer. Hence the adage: "if you aren't paying for something, you are the product", which you seemed to only have read/understood in part. :p

Top Bottom