• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Games will allow the ability to export saves to Marve's Spider-Man Remastered

Mr Moose

Will that unlock all the trophies again? I might be down for an easy plat.
Edit: Boo!

Last edited:

ksdixon

Thats good, but it's a shame it adds suits to ps4 version, diluting the need for a remaster all together.

It's also a little sad that something as simple as save transferring is even a moment of egg on their face at all. Why wasn't it being considered from the start? It's like Sony have their head up their arses sometimes. Another example is PSNow versions of games not including the DLC's

GHG

Gold Member
Another example is PSNow versions of games not including the DLC's

This is standard practice across all subscription services.

For some reason they think people should buy DLC for games that they are effectively renting.

ksdixon

This is standard practice across all subscription services.

For some reason they think people should buy DLC for games that they are effectively renting.

Is it? I thought GP included DLC's. Well that takes some shine off GP that I thought it had...

Yeah now that I think about it, the wife and I played RE ORC on PSNow, discovered we couldn't stream the 2nd part of the game, the DLC missions; so we ended up buying the 360 game and DLC digitally, twice, and then playing it through BC instead.

Vick

Gold Member
So they listened, good.

Now give us our fucking Peter.

gg9baxz3plq51.jpg

Vick

Gold Member
New Peter Parker is better because he got over his case of the "dumb hair" found in the PS4 version.
Maybe, still:

- Doesn't make any sense canon wise, between looking younger than Miles and being the guy who screwed Felicia.

- They can't replace mid-series a character they made us attach to through very emotional scenes with a literal nobody.

Of course it's way too late now, but their excuse makes even less sense now considering recent videos shown facial animations in line with the first one. The kid just looks off to me.

Edit---

Actually Miles Morales is a cross gen title, so i guess we should wait for those ''Next-Gen facial animations''.
Still, don't like the change.

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Is it? I thought GP included DLC's. Well that takes some shine off GP that I thought it had...

Yeah now that I think about it, the wife and I played RE ORC on PSNow, discovered we couldn't stream the 2nd part of the game, the DLC missions; so we ended up buying the 360 game and DLC digitally, twice, and then playing it through BC instead.
I believe the only game that includes dlc is Destiny 2.

timmyp53

New Peter Parker is better because he got over his case of the "dumb hair" found in the PS4 version.

Who is that? Where is this from? Looks great. Doesn't look like either model(new/old) I remember though.

Last edited:

Banned

Microsoft recently sent out feedback forms to select people asking for their option on that actually

they might change it for their first party games,.and honestly they should

Vick

Gold Member
Who is that? Where is this from? Looks great. Doesn't look like either model(new/old) I remember though.
John Bubniak, the original actor.

DTyyf4qVMAAwXXt.jpg

Apparently, in order to bring us ''Next-Gen facial performances'' they needed someone with a facial structure more in line with Yuri Lowenthal, the voice actor. But i'd rather take unnoticeably worse animations for a rescan of Bubniak every day of the week.

timmyp53

John Bubniak, the original actor.

DTyyf4qVMAAwXXt.jpg

Apparently, in order to bring us ''Next-Gen facial performances'' they needed someone with a facial structure more in line with Yuri Lowenthal, the voice actor. But i'd rather take unnoticeably worse animations for a rescan of Bubniak every day of the week.
PS4 model doesnt look like the previous image.

Shmunter

Did you hear us asking for free upgrade to PS5 for base game? Are you going to frame unlock PS4 at least? I doubt it ya charlatans!

Top Bottom