• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10, 2019. 3:00 PM PT/ 6:00 PM ET

Kagey K

Banned
Inside Xbox: Live @ E3
Inside Xbox: Live @ E3 Time: Monday, June 10 at 6p ET / 3p PT (click link to find out what time that is in your region.)

Inside Xbox, our showcase sharing everything great in the world of Xbox, will be airing a special episode during E3 and will feature a livestream full of exclusive announcements, game demos, interviews, and more.

www.mixer.com/xbox

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
They say they got new games announcements so lets see about that
Probably best to keep expectations low, if it was a bombshell you’d think it would have been on the big stage yesterday.

The Surge 2 coming in with a banger from Prodigy.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Anything of value in the Xbox Inside show? I saw the clip of Hyrb talking to a guy working on the SW game. Nothing newsworthy.

T-Cake

So what does this mean then? If a game isn't BC now, it never will be? Or are they continuing to work on them but for Scarlett only? I'm a bit confused. And if it really is the end, then I'm sad as there are still some titles missing like Kingdoms of Amalur and Remember Me.

Kagey K

Banned
So what does this mean then? If a game isn't BC now, it never will be? Or are they continuing to work on them but for Scarlett only? I'm a bit confused. And if it really is the end, then I'm sad as there are still some titles missing like Kingdoms of Amalur and Remember Me.

No more coming to XB1 they are focusing on making sure every game we have on XB1 works on Scarlett. Think we will see more start popping up again once Scarlett is out.

Last edited:

Roberts

KoA is actually BC.

Zerotex

Im more excited with the BC annoucements than new games... especially the enchanced for xbox one x...
Im still waiting for Mass Effect Trilogy enchanced Microsoft!!!!!!

Codes 208

*yawn*

I regret spending 2 hours watching this. A couple of interesting tidbits but overall felt like a waste of time since it was just echoing yesterday’s event. But with more talking. There were hardly any premieres and i dont recall a single new game announcement.

Top Bottom