• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside Microsoft’s Plans For The Next Xbox

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Ok so wait. I actually highlighted the word must before you even mentioned it, so I guess I'm playing some pretty advanced 4D chess here, right. Also It just so happens must even has that second definition at all, well that sure is a lucky coinkydink ain't it. Phew, that sheer pot luck of must having that second meaning really saved my hide there.
Seriously dude...

Ok, English lesson.
Must has two ways of being used. In your example it's expressing necessity. However if the cop says "Surely you must have a driver's licence?" He is presuming that logically if I am behind the wheel of a car, I surely have a licence or I wouldn't be driving.

I'd like to remind you how this started in the first place:

-You responded to me with this totally respectful comment:

To which I fully explained what I meant:

Then you delivered this poignant rebuttal, full of respect:

And for the rest, whilst I was actually laying out figures, you kept calling me a liar without ever actually saying how or why:

For 3 posts till I finally ask you:

And once you did that and I corrected you, you threw this totally non-aggressive line:

You seriously want to frame this as me being aggressive when you've been passive-aggressive from the get-go and have called me a liar through most of this without explaining in what regard?

Yeah, at one point I got snarky after about half of that, no shit.

Thanks for the English lesson. I really appreciate it. Your little aggressive temper tantrums are exactly why I said you sounded like a jackass. Also I never called you a liar.

You didn't correct me. You continued to try and dig your hole instead of admitting you worded stuff in a way that came across as a know it all who is impossible to actually have a conversation with.

So yeah i said you sound like a jackass.

Sure I will admit i was passive aggressive. And in my opinion was warranted after you decided to bring up playstation Now and try comparing everything about Microsoft numbers to it even when nobody but yourself felt the need. Which again...nobody disagrees with.

SO ill try once again. Move on. Lets have a real conversation.

Care to give it a go?

Geki-D

Banned
Also I never called you a liar.
Saying that someone is calling false information facts is calling them a liar.
You didn't correct me. You continued to try and dig your hole instead of admitting you worded stuff in a way that came across as a know it all who is impossible to actually have a conversation with.
Welp, if that's how you feel... You're wrong, but if that's how you feel 🤷‍♂️
after you decided to bring up playstation Now and try comparing everything about Microsoft numbers to it even when nobody but yourself felt the need.
You and being wrong, twins separated at birth. So I decided to bring up PS Now huh? Like out of thin air? You sure about that? The posts are only on the last page, not that far away. Because it seems to me I merely responded to Hendrick's after Regicide7 brought it up first in the thread (comment now apparently deleted but quoted by Insane Metal). After I yet again responded to Hendrick's, I was merely responding to you every time.

SO ill try once again. Move on. Lets have a real conversation.

Care to give it a go?
About what at this point? I've done nothing but be on the topic of what we've been discussing since the beginning, whilst you've been responding with "lolno" then started these personal attacks.

You want a have a conversation now? Well hey, go back and respond to these posts I did before that were a conversation and you either ignored or snarkaly replied "Not a fact" and nothing more.
This one. This one. This one. Besides that last one where I still addressed your rebuttal on PS Now being more expensive but is where I started to get fedup of your childish attitude, the others were just deadpan responses to you you willfully ignored.

Last edited:

demigod

lol you are something else. Are you able to have a conversation without sounding like a jackass?

How can you say speculation and use words like MUST. MICROSFT MUST BE INFLATING NUMBERS. Thats not you speculating. You only make it clear now after somebody calls you out on your bullshit. Your writing is impossible to comprehend because you vomit nonsense.

If you want to have an actual conversation lets have one. Kindly leave you condescending jackass attitude somewhere else.

MS DOES inflate numbers. That’s exactly what they’re doing now with Game Pass. Why else do you think they have $1 subs. Thats what they do with their games. You going to tell me they have 58million people with an xbox live subscription right this moment?

Geki-D

Banned
Jesus guys come on... :/
duty_calls.png

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Saying that someone is calling false information facts is calling them a liar.

Welp, if that's how you feel... You're wrong, but if that's how you feel 🤷‍♂️

You and being wrong, twins separated at birth. So I decided to bring up PS Now huh? Like out of thin air? You sure about that? The posts are only on the last page, not that far away. Because it seems to me I merely responded to Hendrick's after Regicide7 brought it up first in the thread (comment now apparently deleted but quoted by Insane Metal). After I yet again responded to Hendrick's, I was merely responding to you every time.

About what at this point? I've done nothing but be on the topic of what we've been discussing since the beginning, whilst you've been responding with "lolno" then started these personal attacks.

You want a have a conversation now? Well hey, go back and respond to these posts I did before that were a conversation and you either ignored or snarkaly replied "Not a fact" and nothing more.
This one. This one. This one. Besides that last one where I still addressed your rebuttal on PS Now being more expensive but is where I started to get fedup of your childish attitude, the others were just deadpan responses to you you willfully ignored.
😂

I tried man. I tried.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I'm sorry but non of those games hold a candle to cyberpunk 2077. Also Isn't Halo Infinite nexgen exclusive? Not sure we will see it at the show then.
Im pretty sure Phil Spencer has already confirmed halo infinite will be at the show. Regardless, I'm with you. Cyberpunk or die

Im pretty sure Phil Spencer has already confirmed halo infinite will be at the show. Regardless, I'm with you. Cyberpunk or die
Yeah, this would be the 3rd year in a row where people expected to see more on Halo 6 (Infinite) and MS didn't show anything. In 2017 MS straight up said they weren't having any Halo news, which was a bummer. So I fully expected a blow out of news last year and possibly even a beta. Instead, we got the, "oh sorry we're no where close to finishing this game, so here's a demo." And the demo was nice, but that was more a case of MS trying to tide over fans who were desperate for expected halo news. If they don't show anything this year that'd be insane.

ph33rknot

Banned
Yeah, and I saw that (I hope) typo about a 4tf system playing the same games at 4k/60fps with reduced effects, which even with my limited understanding of the subject I'm willing to call out as balogna.

Anyway, here's hoping you're right. =)
hope you feel about the other leaks

Top Bottom