• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inExile working on a new first person next-gen RPG

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I really hope they will make use of their resources as part of Microsoft and step up their game - Wasteland 3 is so clunky, the interface, character models and everything else so ugly and the starting mission so unintuitive I uninstalled that game straight away.

kuncol02

Banned
I really hope they will make use of their resources as part of Microsoft and step up their game - Wasteland 3 is so clunky, the interface, character models and everything else so ugly and the starting mission so unintuitive I uninstalled that game straight away.
Yeah gamepad controls and interface is really bad. Worst I saw in long long time.
At least rest of game is fine. It's one of few games that scratch itch left in absence of proper Fallout 3.

Chukhopops

Wasteland 3 on console was a mess, but the PC version was amazing and the game has a fantastic story.

It was the first time that a game properly managed the reality of a post apocalyptic world: everyone would become a giant asshole.

Top Bottom