• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Industria - Official Gameplay Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out new gameplay, as revealed during Guerilla Collective 2021, from Industria, an upcoming first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. On the search for a missing work colleague, you decypher a dark past in a mysterious parallel dimension.

That frame pacing

3FF1524D1759583DE7018F2B2B371C2940B5D991

To be fair I played the demo for this and the frame pacing was fine from what I remember. Though there were other bugs that stopped me from even being able to progress.

Last edited:

JeloSWE

What I don't get is how you can take down enemies made of metal with a mere hand gun. Kinda takes me out of the immersion.

Other wise it had a nice setting, mood and mystery.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

That frame pacing

3FF1524D1759583DE7018F2B2B371C2940B5D991

To be fair I played the demo for this and the frame pacing was fine from what I remember. Though there were other bugs that stopped me from even being able to progress.

Its the stupid fucking stream, the whole thing was like that. The stream was 60fps and I'd assume most of the games shown probably ran at 60fps, but someone moron fucked everything up either when they compiled the video or the stream was just fucked in some way.

I think it was the former because a couple of the games were streamed/played live and they didnt have the issues. It must've been knuckle destroying for the devs watching their games being shown. To the person/people responsible for fucking up so many youtube marketing uploads recently* I say:

mister rogers middle finger GIF

* Like Nintendo uploading some recent videos 24fps because the live action footage was 24fps, uh yeah I think you can compromise the live action footages motion to show the game at properly🤦‍♀️since its an advert for the game. I wouldn't mind if it was 30fps, even though thats a terrible way to see a Nintendo game usually, because at least thats a framerate you play games at, unlike 24fps.

SJRB

Gold Member
Man that is hard to watch with that framerate, even if it is a shitty upload/stream rip.

Oof.

Kadve

Going in i thought this would be a sequel to Factorio.

This just sounds/looks like a generic Wolfenstein ripoff.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Looks interesting, but I've heard it's reaally short. Might grab under a deep sale.

Top Bottom