• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In Retrospect, CDPR is a fucking bad company and only because they made one good game (which was also a buggy mess on launch) you shouldn't have......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozrimandias

The Witcher 1 was an excellent game
The Witcher 2 was awesome
The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece
Gwent is very fun to play, it's a whole game on its own
Free upgrades
Almost perfect DLC's
GOG Galaxy 2.0 it's beautiful

They were on the right track, but no company it's perfect...I can tolerate it, just fix the damn game.

spawn

I remember Fallout 3 being really buggy on all platforms when it released, but it got way better. Let's list Bethesda's colossal fuck-ups.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Fallout 76
Brink
Rogue Warrior

3vd7b0.jpg

Trimesh

Banned
Fallout 4 is better than CyberShit :messenger_beaming::messenger_beaming:
I actually like Fallout 4 - but it was a horrifyingly broken and buggy mess when it was released. My first serious bug in FO4 happened within an hour where the "Clear Concord of hostiles" quest wouldn't complete despite everyone apparently being dead. I'm guessing that the reason was that the trigger that was supposed to release the deathclaw didn't fire for some reason, but I ended up having to use the console to clear the quest.

I actually had very few problems with CyberPunk - I had a single case of a missing quest marker that was easily fixed just by reloading - and generally enjoyed the game, although this might be because I was playing on PC, since from all accounts the base console version was (and is?) absolutely dire.

sono

Gold Member
In regard to the modding communities aspect of the ops post..

They are calling out that the vulnerability is in the CD Project Red base game engine, not in the modding community output.

That seems to be a significant point to me..

Does anyone have the alleged CDPR original statement that the modder is responding to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom