• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In Retrospect, CDPR is a fucking bad company and only because they made one good game (which was also a buggy mess on launch) you shouldn't have......

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBooper

Bethesda & CDPR are both trash.
Quit playing garbage WRPGs.
JRPGs are as enjoyable as watching paint dry, and then scraping it off, eating those paint chips, slowly losing your mind from the lead in the paint because you used an old painting style that was 40 years old, and then you died because you forgot to eat.

Woggleman

The only game I ever played by them is Cyberpunk 2077 and bugs and all I love the game. I hope to have more of that in the future but they should learn their lesson to release it in a better condition.

Aenima

Played all witchers and they are all good. Getting better with each new game. And thats why Cyberpunk is kinda dissapointing, because its a step back compared to Witcher 3. But its still a great game. Only reason to trash Cyberpunk and CDPR is for the state they released the game on last gen consoles.

Mxtf29U.jpg

The unquestionable GOAT

His hair looks like an 80s anime character.

images

Hugare

Obvious troll thread

You can say what you want about Cdpr, but to say that its worse than the company who made F4 and F76?

Nah, fam

I've always said they sucked honestly. The GOTG polls were an embarrassment. Lot of people impressed with follow the glowing footprints. I tried and couldn't like it.

CDPR has not shown enough incompetence yet to be included with the buggy software developer hall of fame leader Bethesda in a discussion.

Arachnid

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Bold claims, huh. Let's see how that pans out... *checks notes* in 7 years.
"Bold"

Legit lol if you don't think those wont be buggy messes at launch and for months after launch like every other Bethesda release. Also, none of the vanilla elder scrolls games are half the game vanilla CP2077 is, so lmao @ OP trying to prop them up as benchmarks. Shit storytelling + shit core gameplay loop. Nether can be said about CP2077.

cope harder

DnBKmSB.gif

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
Yeah CD Project Red are overrated. We might need to finally come to the conclusion that they were only propped up and hyped because they're one of the only AAA that cater towards PC before console.

Last edited:
I don’t know why loving one company has to exclude the other, I absolutely love both Bethesda and CDPR games. Both companies have a bunch of shitty takes lol.

HYDE

Banned
OK... If you hate the entire category, then it seems kind of weird to tell people that actually enjoy it to play something else.
Do whatever you want. Quit waiting for permission.

Last edited:
Why is there so much drama surrounding videogames with fucking bland-ass, recycled narratives? I don't get it. Gamers need to read more books.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Gothic 2 still shits all over the garbage shallow wannabe epic RPGs most of these people like, anyway.

Gothic 2 was incredible for sure. Still janky as all fuck, but I loved it.

MMaRsu

Banned
...abandoned your god and saviour Todd Howard.

Mock Bethesda Game Studios Games and their engine all you want...but they stay winning. They bring out the biggest and best games, have the best ideas, the best and still unmatched engine for open world games not even a single game has achieved so far. They outperform their competitors in the the long run in every single way.

The Witcher 3 was a buggy and downgraded mess at launch. But hey, it got hyped to infinity for its good story telling and quest design (which was good yes, but TW3 didn't really have that much replayability...maybe 2 or 3 times IF AT ALL).

Then came Cyberpunk, don't have to say more do I?

Now, because of their crappy game they developed an exploit has been found which can make their game vulnerable for hackers who can install malware and viruses on your PC...and know what they did? They blame their own MODDING COMMUNITY for it LMFAO. "please don't install any mods"

Now the modding community is taking a stand and coming out with whats REALLY going on, yet another CDPR lie.
Capture.PNG

Y'all remember this once Starfield and TES Vl comes out.

That guy is actually false because CDPR didnt blame modders.

Also, Cyberpunk 2077 is an awesome game.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Witcher 3 on consoles wasn’t bad. Wasn’t even that bad before the damn day 1 patch. Cyberpunk on consoles is a disaster on launch even on PC the game was a buggy mess.

Denton

In retrospect, OP is a stupid moron with whom I am not gonna waste anymore time - on to the ignore list with him.

FranXico

Played all witchers and they are all good. Getting better with each new game. And thats why Cyberpunk is kinda dissapointing, because its a step back compared to Witcher 3. But its still a great game. Only reason to trash Cyberpunk and CDPR is for the state they released the game on last gen consoles.
The exploit referred to affects the PC version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom