• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Imagine Dragons set to perform something video game related at The Game Awards with "some very special guests"

Arsic

Gold Member
Hating imagine dragons is moronic.

Totally fine to not like their sound or songs, but the seething rage boners you all have for them is insane.

They have a ton of hits, are pretty mellow dudes without drama around them, and aren’t one hit wonders like Creed mentioned earlier. You hate because they are successful and you’ve heard their songs a lot over the years in various places ? Get over it.

That said I prefer when they play game music at the game awards. That year with RDR1 music was cool.

Lethal01

They will be performing live with holograms of KDA that look straight out of arcane in a mixed reality experience.

Everyone will love it and simply enjoy the waifus.

Bridges

Hating imagine dragons is moronic.

Totally fine to not like their sound or songs, but the seething rage boners you all have for them is insane.

They have a ton of hits, are pretty mellow dudes without drama around them, and aren’t one hit wonders like Creed mentioned earlier. You hate because they are successful and you’ve heard their songs a lot over the years in various places ? Get over it.

That said I prefer when they play game music at the game awards. That year with RDR1 music was cool.
You're defending the band that did this:

Their first album isn't even that bad, but everything they put out gets worse, and then it's all shoved in your face in every commercial/trailer/advertisement/awards show. Then they receive accolades for having top "rock" songs for shit like "Thunder".

Yes I'm bitter, no I won't get over it, and Creed was not a one-hit wonder band.

nikos

One of the most insufferable bands to ever exist. You don't even need to hear their music to not like them.

Last edited:

Hoppa

Be Quiet Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

Top Bottom