• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm sleep deprived & all day been texting my boss gifs of dudes getting hit in the nuts

giphy.gif

all day been texting my boss gifs of dudes getting hit in the nuts
You shouldn't do that, man. If you plan on quitting the job, just give your two weeks notice and leave without drama.
But maybe I got this all wrong. Maybe you're good friends with your boss and you're goofing with him.
Good luck either way.

You know what's a great joke? Send him a pic of his naked wife.

Last edited:
I might have phrased that incorrectly. I should have said what was the goal with this experiment, what were the odds of its success, and was it really necessary?
I guess the goal is to break that brick in half.
Odds of success are actually pretty good, these grey bricks are fragile without plaster or cement covering them.
Was it necessary? Well, you know the answer to that one.

I might have phrased that incorrectly. I should have said what was the goal with this experiment, what were the odds of its success, and was it really necessary?

an article read said the point of the experiment is to “demonstrate that pressure = force / area.”

I don’t know what that means

edit

apparently under the cinder block the wood has nails in it, resting against the dude’s chest and the cinderblock maybe is supposed to stop the nails from piercing skin?

Last edited:
So let’s pretend this all went 100% according to plan with no injuries... you broke a brick in half...congratufuckinglations.
We don't know the backstory. Maybe it was a bet in the office. Like if he succesefuly breaks the brick in half without anyone getting hurt he can pick which office gal would suck him or something similar.
Man I just learned what a rabbit hole is.
I agree it's a pointless experiment. We shouldn't delve deeper.

Last edited:

SpartanN92

Banned
We don't know the backstory. Maybe it was a bet in the office. Like if he succesefuly breaks the brick in half without anyone getting hurt he can pick which office gal would suck him or something similar.
Man I just learned what a rabbit hole is.
I agree it's a pointless experiment. We shouldn't delve deeper.

This looks like a high school to me dude...

Top Bottom