• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm gonna be really let down if Ubisoft's conference doesn't have a Just Dance performance

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Everyone knows that's the best part of any year's E3. Do you think we'll be able to see a live dancing segment, even with social distancing in effect? :lollipop_confounded:

55% of Just Dance 2020's sales were on Switch. 21% were on Wii. 14% were on PS4, and 10% were on Xbox. Another Wii release incoming, yeah?

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Everyone knows that's the best part of any year's E3.
giphy.gif

Dthomp

Honestly...Just Dance might be my favorite Ubi game, since I don't assume I'll get another Rayman Legends type title.

CamHostage

55% of Just Dance 2020's sales were on Switch. 21% were on Wii. 14% were on PS4, and 10% were on Xbox. Another Wii release incoming, yeah?

Just Dance 2021 was officially announced yesterday, and it is coming to the Nintendo Switch, the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, the Xbox Series X, the PlayStation 5, and... Stadia, OOOOHHHHHH, so close!

Maybe next year, Wii?

Top Bottom