• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ILL - Teaser of a horror game?

Bartski

Gold Member
left arm looks dislocated and just wrong in this FOV but the enemy model damage tech is crazy. Wondering why are all uploads in such a shitty resolution

This feels like one of those Russian scam companies, or it might be legit. I have that same weird feeling with this that I had with Atomic Heart .Where there were some accusations that the game doesn't even exist.
These guys are looking for investors, so this basically content pitch, don't think much will happen with this.

Hugare

I've been folowing it for a while, since I'm subscribed to the animator's Youtube channel

It looks great because he is a talented animator, but this is no "gameplay" and the final game will probably play and look nothing like it

All that have been released so far was handcrafted. So take it with huge amounts of salt.

Hey Blinkin

This feels like one of those Russian scam companies, or it might be legit. I have that same weird feeling with this that I had with Atomic Heart .Where there were some accusations that the game doesn't even exist.
These guys are looking for investors, so this basically content pitch, don't think much will happen with this.

What was the name of the game that did this on Kickstarter a few years ago?

It was supposed to be the spiritual successor to STALKER but it turned out they were scamming the backers.

Did anything ever come of that one?

j0hnnix

This and Black Myth have me excited but also very sceptical these will ever mature into any form of a game(s).

Top Bottom