• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Top 10 PS5 Games

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The PS5 launch brought back some PS4 games that look and play even better on the PS5 and new launch titles, so to help sort out what to play first, these are the ten best games to play on the system right now.

10 - Ghost of Tsushima
9 - God of War
8 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure
7 - The pathless
6 - Bugsnax
5 - Marvel's Spider-Man remastered
4 - Astro's Playroom
3 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla
2 - Demon's Souls
1 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales

BONUS:

Last edited:

Senua

Yeeeaaaa I'll wait a couple years before picking one up thanks. Wait I have no choice anyway dagnabit!

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
AC Valhalla has no business being on the list, especially not the top 5.

Demons Souls should be number 1. I'd put Miles second though probably.

10 - Ghost of Tsushima
9 - God of War
8 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure
7 - The pathless
6 - Bugsnax
5 - Marvel's Spider-Man remastered
4 - Astro's Playroom
3 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla
2 - Demon's Souls
1 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales
We are in 2021 and God of War is still in top 10 lists, even on PS5. This is so deserved.
THERE ARE 10 GAMES FOR PS5??!
PS5 has thousands of games.

Ar¢tos

One thing I miss is indies on the ps5. But there is so little everything for nextgen at the moment.
Outside of Demon's Souls and Astro Bot, everything I have played on my ps5 is from my ps4 backlog.

Fuz

Banned
PS5 has thousands of games.
dozens.gif

Krisprolls

Banned
"Top 10"

So all of them.

There are 10 PS5 games?

Pretty stupid to do this now...

I'll bet you Fortnite gets played more often on PS5 than that entire top 10 combined.

THERE ARE 10 GAMES FOR PS5??!

Wow, slow down on trolling and shitposting another Playstation thread, my Xbox friends.

Please wait for the Series X top 10 thread, it should be up in 2023.

Krisprolls

Banned
Don't you think there would be better list when PS5 only games starts rolling. I think it would be stupid for Xbox too by the way : )

Metacritic right now has 34 PS5 games, I'm not sure you can't make a top 10. But yes, it will be more relevant later obviously.

Last edited:

Krisprolls

Banned
My own top PS5 games for what it's worth :

1. Demon's Souls, the most next gen game right now
2. Spiderman Miles Morales, great game with a RT + 60 fps mode
3. Astrobot, incredible use of the Dualsense
4. Sackboy adventure, a very underrated platformer

Last edited:
My own top PS5 games for what it's worth :

1. Demon's Souls, the most next gen game right now
2. Spiderman Miles Morales, great game with a RT + 60 fps mode
3. Astrobot, incredible use of the Dualsense
4. Sackboy adventure, a very underrated platformer

Mine

1. Demon's Souls
2. Demon's Souls
3. Demon's Souls
4. Astro's Playroom
5. Spider-Man Miles Morales
6. Sackboy
7. The Pathless
8. Assassin's Creed Valhalla (game is boring AF)

ZehDon

Top 10 games on a platform with only 10 games. At least they waited for the 10 and didn't just list 10 PS4 games because of backwards compatibility, I guess?

Banjo64

cumsessed
I’ve only played the original Demon’s Souls, and I haven’t played Miles Morales, but considering DeS’s critical and fan reception, I struggle to believe that it isn’t number 1.

In my mind, it would be the only game worth owning a PS5 for right now, and the only game from the launch period that will still be on the ‘PS5 best of’ lists in 7 years time.

I say that as someone who loves Insomniac and platted Spider-Man

Fbh

The fuck is stuff like Bugsnax, Valhalla and Sackboy doing on this list if they are also including backwards compatible titles?

THEAP99

Banned

The PS5 launch brought back some PS4 games that look and play even better on the PS5 and new launch titles, so to help sort out what to play first, these are the ten best games to play on the system right now.

BONUS:

What a sad bullshit list.

2/10 of those games aren't even ps5 games. Ghost of Tsushima is not a ps5 game. God of War is not a ps5 game. Jesus

Top Bottom