• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN] Outriders PlayStation vs Xbox vs PC Performance Review

Iced Arcade

Can't lie... That light bulb looks like it's from dishonored 1.

Looks like the same issue dirt 5 had with that headlight

Last edited:

Riky

$MSFT
He lied about Dirt 5's performance?

@4:30

NX Gamer

You really get nothing out of lying.

I know you're not the brightest but he's original comment was about the Xbox version when the performance bug was fixed, that version improved in framerate on Series X and so did the settings. PS5 wasn't in the discussion as it didn't have the settings bug.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I know you're not the brightest but he's original comment was about the Xbox version when the performance bug was fixed, that version improved in framerate on Series X and so did the settings. PS5 wasn't in the discussion as it didn't have the settings bug.
Actually, I replied after you said the average is higher on Xbox when you didn't mention that the frame-rate performed better pre-patched on PS5. I replied to the lied comment because I thought it came after that statement.

The fact still remains that the Dirt 5 resolution dropped to improve image quality and frame-rate. The patched version still doesn't match the original PS5 version. The original PS5 version still wasn't matched by the Xbox Series X. I wouldn't call anyone not being the brightest based on stuff you post on this forum. lol

Riky

$MSFT
Actually, I replied after you said the average is higher on Xbox when you didn't mention that the frame-rate performed better pre-patched on PS5. I replied to the lied comment because I thought it came after that statement.

The fact still remains that the Dirt 5 resolution dropped to improve image quality and frame-rate. The patched version still doesn't match the original PS5 version. The original PS5 version still wasn't matched by the Xbox Series X. I wouldn't call anyone not being the brightest based on stuff you post on this forum. lol

The PS5 version is irrelevant to the discussion, NX Gamer says clearly the game looks and runs better on Xbox after the patch to fix the settings bug, it's been improved further since then. So no performance didn't go down when the settings bug was fixed.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
The PS5 version is irrelevant to the discussion, NX Gamer says clearly the game looks and runs better on Xbox after the patch to fix the settings bug, it's been improved further since then. So no performance didn't go down when the settings bug was fixed.

Weren't you the one that said launch games comparisons don't matter because they are "launch games". Just because the PS5 came out better from all those comparisons, it was all a lie according to you, but when some fixes came for the XSX version it was suddenly relevant?

200.gif

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
JFC, is this Assurdum’s forum? Seems like every thread consists of 89% his posts and 11% salt!
JFC what about Riky? He's like everywhere in thread like this posting even tricked pics to substain is absurdity and you notice just my number of post when are too many? I'm asking why :pie_thinking:
The salt is real. Another big win for Xbox players with Gamepass (which is obviously a lot), getting this game Day 1. Would bet my house that there are LOADS more Xbox players than PS players playing this game right now as well, and likely forevermore. Genuine sales will always trickle through...
Oh now I see why...your brother in arms

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Weren't you the one that said launch games comparisons don't matter because they are "launch games". Just because the PS5 came out better from all those comparisons, it was all a lie according to you, but when some fixes came for the XSX version it was suddenly relevant?

200.gif
I would like to think Ricky meant it’s pointless to compare launch games, at launch as 9 X out 10 they are launching under baked and hot to hit the launch date of the console. Proven by the fact that there were clearly issues that have required multiple patches to try and fix problems and ultimately in some cases add more issues to games that weren’t there on launch code ( massive frame rate drops, burnt floor on ps5 dirt 5 for example) patches will fix some issues but you are patching already compiled code. I could be wrong but I’ve always thought that this was harder after the fact, meaning it can be tough to fix every issue as the sdk improves and matures.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
If it was irrelevant, then you wouldn't compare it to the PS5.

Performance is not just FPS, it's also how the game performs in general, which includes resolution. Fact is, resolution was changed to improve other areas of the game.

Riky

$MSFT

200.gif

We're talking about how performance changes when a bug is fixed, please try and keep up.

Md Ray

Console settings at high? Impressive.
Plenty of games use PC's High and even Ultra settings on consoles. Watch Dogs 2's 'High' preset on PC is basically console equivalent settings. Texture quality in RDR2 on consoles is equivalent to PC's Ultra.

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
Dude had about 160 posts in the Hitman 3 face. Im sure every other faceoff is no different lol.

And mostly shitposting and insulting other users. Don't know how that's been allowed to go on so long.
Dude I should be banned because I passed my time to insult everyone and shitpost? Me? First, where I have ever insult someone personally? I mean when I read spit out absurdity in most posts, I'm leaning to insult the stupidity of the argumentations not surely the person per se.
Glad you left out the 500 posts part being in reply to you calling it "mudane" lol. You guys are way too invested in this. This is why its pure entertainment. But nice try there. War on soldier, keep me entertained with more of your hot takes 👍
here we go what your posts are about, for the most. Warring continually with Sony fans, call them fanboy in most of your post, but because hearing you I did the same against your side I should be banned? Really? And look at all the Xbox fans coalition which quote him lol. Jesus people at least be a bit more honest, you like ridiculize the others but banned him it's unacceptable when someone did the same against my side
angry dance moms GIF

Last edited:

Dream-Knife

Banned
Plenty of games use PC's High and even Ultra settings on consoles. Watch Dogs 2's 'High' preset on PC is basically console equivalent settings. Texture quality in RDR2 on consoles is equivalent to PC's Ultra.
That's amazing considering the performance gap. Granted the FPS isn't the same, but still.

Concern

Dude I should be banned because I passed my time to insult everyone and shitpost? Me? First, where I have ever insult someone personally? I mean when I read spit out absurdity in most posts, I'm leaning to insult the stupidity of the argumentations not surely the person per se.

here we go what your posts are about, for the most. Warring continually with Sony fan, call them fanboy in most of your post, but because hearing you I did the same your side I should be banned? Really? And look at all the Xbox fans coalition which quote him lol. Jesus people at least be a bit more honest, you like ridiculize the others but banned him it's unacceptable when someone did the same against my side
angry dance moms GIF

That's the best you can do? Me calling out someone always trolling lol. Yet i haven't called anyone an "idiot" or labeled posts "stupid" because it doesn't align with my narrative.

Most of, if not all your posts are passive aggressive or antagonistic. But nice try playing victim.

assurdum

Banned
That's the best you can do? Me calling out someone always trolling lol. Yet i haven't called anyone an "idiot" or labeled posts "stupid" because it doesn't align with my narrative.

Most of, if not all your posts are passive aggressive or antagonistic. But nice try playing victim.
And thanks to God it's only me who did it because "it doesn't align to my narrative". It's not surely me who plays the victim part here, you and most of the people have repeatedly such attitude but you can just see it when the thing is against you. How you can complain about something you like do regularly in first person? You want this kinda of conversation and you have it. Plain and simple. Use another tone and probably you haven't it. I never talked in this manner with people who doesn't act like you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom