• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Mass Effect Legendary Edition Changes Some Gratuitious Camera Shots

Senua

I’m an ass man
81qkyf2n7w941.png

JayK47

So many video game videos like to show the same repetitive clips. Why is that? So many do it. And the clips are from the game, but not part of the discussion.

Anyways, glad we are calling our gaming "journalists". And it may be true that changing the shots have little effect on the overall game, but it is so stupid to do it in the first place. I hate these edits in games, movies, etc. Removing guns in ET and replacing them with walkie talkies was just stupid and so is this. If the original content is so controversial that you need to change in, then don't remaster it. Leave it alone. They do the same shit with Blu Ray movies. They cut or change content all the time and as a fan of the original movie, it pisses me off. And making these stupid minor changes to Mass Effect also pisses me off. Leave it alone FFS. I will either skip this entirely or wait for a deep sale and use mod(s) to bring it back to as close to the original as possible.

So many video game videos like to show the same repetitive clips. Why is that? So many do it. And the clips are from the game, but not part of the discussion.

Anyways, glad we are calling our gaming "journalists". And it may be true that changing the shots have little effect on the overall game, but it is so stupid to do it in the first place. I hate these edits in games, movies, etc. Removing guns in ET and replacing them with walkie talkies was just stupid and so is this. If the original content is so controversial that you need to change in, then don't remaster it. Leave it alone. They do the same shit with Blu Ray movies. They cut or change content all the time and as a fan of the original movie, it pisses me off. And making these stupid minor changes to Mass Effect also pisses me off. Leave it alone FFS. I will either skip this entirely or wait for a deep sale and use mod(s) to bring it back to as close to the original as possible.
You remember this shit from SW? George Lucas changed it in an edit and then later mocked fans for it.

2-han-shot-first.jpg

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Changing the camera shot in certain scenes is unnecessary, in my opinion. This is a remaster, not a remake.
Even if they made it a remake, what goes through your head to: a. Identify this as problematic when nobody said anything b. Feeling compelled to tweet this was changed.

Izumar

Banned
I like how the game isn't out yet and this was pushed out to virtue signal. We wouldn't even know these changes without them preemptively chastising us about it.

It is their marketing of the game to bring in blue hairs. They know this as well, that is what makes it so hateful when you think about it.

Now y'all can have as many butt shots as you want.

Anti-SJWs in SHAMBLES. Excited to see the new slant.

I like how the game isn't out yet and this was pushed out to virtue signal. We wouldn't even know these changes without them preemptively chastising us about it.

It is their marketing of the game to bring in blue hairs. They know this as well, that is what makes it so hateful when you think about it.

Lmao hateful because they changed camera angles in a couple scenes? You soft as fuck bro. Hopefully you find a safe space to cope with all this, I know it's a lot.

Izumar

Banned
Anti-SJWs in SHAMBLES. Excited to see the new slant.

Lmao hateful because they changed camera angles in a couple scenes? You soft as fuck bro. Hopefully you find a safe space to cope with all this, I know it's a lot.
No hateful in how they turned it into a point of discussion when it didnt matter to anyone. You necrod that quote and didn't understand its context.

JayK47

Ok. Photo mode. Can't say I ever use that feature in other games. But if I can pause the action and run around with a camera and take some photos, that could be cool.

Pejo

Are they also plan on censoring these gyrating hip motions? Too fucking sexy. Get ye out of my Video Game, SATAN!

DisloyalPlumpDrake-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom