• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN] GTA 6 Might Be Coming Out as Soon as Next Year

Klik

GTA 5 was made for PS3/X360 in mind..imagine going from a 2006 CPU, 512mb RAM and slow HDD to Ryzen 8c/16t,16gb gddr5 ram and SSD

near

Gold Member
People say this a lot.. but after what gta v turned out to be maybe we'll be lucky and it'll turn out better? Let's hope we have a lot of people building the game that have a fond memory of Vice City. Call me glass half full.

Dan Houser is a pretty good writer let's be honest, he's stories and characters have always managed to add depth and meaning to the worlds Rockstar Games create. He's influence and impact at the company was nothing short of remarkable. I myself, did not enjoy GTAV, but that was not due to the narrative choices they made, but more so game design ideas that I felt were a detriment to the lead characters. I remember Niko Bellic to this day, but I couldn't tell you a single character from GTAV without Google. Having the choice to switch between each character never really lets you digest either one in a meaningful way. Those characters were written really well, but aren't given enough screen time to give them layers of depth in terms of personality to propel a meaningful story.

Curious to see what they can pull off.

Apparently it's well known that Rockstar's tech engineers are the highest paid in the industry.

Just Imagine a GTAVI PS5 Pro day one bundle.
giphy-70.gif

Last edited:
Dan Houser is a pretty good writer let's be honest, he's stories and characters have always managed to add depth and meaning to the worlds Rockstar Games create. He's influence and impact at the company was nothing short of remarkable. I myself, did not enjoy GTAV, but that was not due to the narrative choices they made, but more so game design ideas that I felt were a detriment to the lead characters. I remember Niko Bellic to this day, but I couldn't tell you a single character from GTAV without Google. Having the choice to switch between each character never really lets you digest either one in a meaningful way. Those characters were written really well, but aren't given enough screen time to give them layers of depth in terms of personality to propel a meaningful story.
That's a very good sum up. Cheers.

Top Bottom