• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you were very wealthy and were able to have multiple wives without it being taboo, would you have more children/families?

If I had $1 billion dollars and could wifey multiple women without it being taboo, I would have:

• Zero offspring

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • 1 to 4 offspring

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • 5 to 10 offspring

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 11 to 20 offspring

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 20 to 50 offspring

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 50+ offspring

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

MaestroMike

Gold Member
The world’s richest people have like 4 or 5 kids a piece. I think Musk has 7. But in ancient times the top 1% were banging left and right making babies all day. I think Genghis khan had like over 500 kids and has like over 16 million descendants, today.

All these billionaires are just going to donate their money when they go to the other side, but if you had $1 billion dollars and like 500 kids, you could pass $2,000,000 dollars to each of them which doesn’t seem too much in todays world. A good amount of the offspring might waste it, but if you taught them how to manage their money right then the wealth should stay within the family. Plus, they all have to get married so you’d be bringing in 500 other people that may not be as well off into your gang upgrading their finances. Plus, your chances of getting more alpha business-oriented kids increases that can serve as anchors to the weaker, less competitive and more artistic ones. And if you have a family business, you can bring a good amount in who are business-oriented to run it when you eventually have to retire. Theres a great chance you’ll have even more grandchildren who you can bring into the family business as well. Can’t trust most sneaky, snake-ish outsiders with these things.

Should billionaires make more babies and allow more normies to marry into their wealth? How many kids did your grandparents have? My dad’s grandparents had 9 kids. My uncle has a ton of kids as well. Some dude at my work has 8 grown-as$ kids I was in awwe. Who's gonna try to get into the guinness book? Right now some guy living in India has 39 wives and 94 offspring. What a pimp!

tommycronin

Banned
You don't have to be wealthy to do something like this. Cletus's family gives me hope it's possible.

OddballParchedFlea-size_restricted.gif

TaySan

Banned
My mothers side is from Utah and i have ancestors that were polygamists and no i wouldnt do it. I think that can lead to abuse especially from cults like the FLDS.

And I don't want the bring children into this world.

Last edited:
I already have 5 in total and we are trying for number 6 so i would be ok with more.

My wife is Russian and has several times joked about having a swedish family....in principle i think it could work and would make raising kids easier but at least one of the women would need to be an absolute door mat i think. I recently found out i had a teenage daughter with one of my wifes friends and when we all met up they were joking about us all living together as a swedish family.

I was secretly hoping they would spring it on me that night in bed but it didnt happen, also Russian women have giant fucking attitudes and having two at the same time would kill me

the end

Last edited:
The main draw for me, would be that having two wives would at least allow them to keep each other entertained and occupied, freeing me up to have more spare time for hobbies.

In an idea world I'd like 4 kids though, so I'd stick with that. Enough to have a good family environment but not too many so that you can't raise them properly, I feel.

The money would just make everything easier.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Never cared much for partnership or having offspring. Would be nice to be wealthy though. But hey if you can afford a large family and you take care of shit then go for it.

FA4lYJI.png

Nothing wrong with that.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
One child is plenty. Two seems like the max if I’m going to be fully engaged. The moment the second one comes and is healthy, I’m getting snipped

DogofWar

People who want more than one wife can't possibly have one.

I mean as much as I love her, I would go batshit insane if I had another one around.

If you mean like a harem were I just go and fuck whoever I want when I want and they spit out my offspring and raise them and I don't even know my kids... No I would not want that. My kids deserve better, no matter how many I get in my life (two so far).

420bits

Fuck any of it! Anyone who thinks they can form a happy relationship with 2 women are batshit crazy. The amount of people who can successfully pull that off without any problems at all must be like 0.000001% of the ones who try.
The only way it could possibly work is if you would find 2 of the same (opposite) sex who are madly in love and just want you one the side and you would be ok with it.
If you are the one who are shared between 2 others you can bet your ass on that the seed of jelaousy are planted on the first day of the relationship.

And serioulsy, managing one relationship is more than enough work, 2 at the same time is more than double the work, you don't want any free time at all?

I'm happy with my GF, no need to marry her because "thats the norm", the only reason i would do it is because its easier from a legal standpoint than it would be to do it "the other way". Because if i would die she would get fuckall even though we lived together for 10+ years.

Didn't want any kids 20 years ago and i still don't want any and pretty sure that wont change.

joe_zazen

Big Love was a good HBO show based on this premise.

I don't think being rich and having lots of concubines is particularly moral...eye of a needle and all that. So, personally, I wouldn’t want to be rich or have access to lots of women as I believe it would make me a bad person.

rich men have always had lots of sex throughout history. Even today, they own pedo islands and drop ship females to bang and dispose of.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Why not go the opposite route? Shack up with some diva-queen with a genetically modified superbody and aspire to be a part of her muscle harem with no other obligation than to be oiled up man-meat.

Having the responsibility of multiple wives and multiple groups of kids -- all bickering and vying for attention, time, resources, and pack position -- would be a nightmare come true.

I don't care about having tons of children. (I have one who I love dearly.)

The idea of spreading your genes endlessly doesn't have any appeal to me. Evolution, I'm sorry, I have failed thee. :p

Barnabot

no matter how rich i could be i just can handle 1 wife temper and maybe two kids (2 only if I was rich) fighting each other over jealousy.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
More marriages equal more divorces, alimony, payments, etc. No way.

I would never want more than 3 kids, 4 tops (as long as I get at least one son). It's exhausting

Azzurri

First of all I wouldn't want multiple wives, just imagine the fucking nagging, especially if you're a Billionaire.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Why not go the opposite route? Shack up with some diva-queen with a genetically modified superbody and aspire to be a part of her muscle harem with no other obligation than to be oiled up man-meat.

Having the responsibility of multiple wives and multiple groups of kids -- all bickering and vying for attention, time, resources, and pack position -- would be a nightmare come true.

My wife’s best friend since kindergarten, hot blonde, seems DTF after a rough breakup. I’m not sure what to do. WW DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi D?

I’d have at least 5. I have 2 now and it’s great. But it’s a lot of work day to day. I work full time and my wife is part time, so no daycare. But if I could afford to outsource the cooking, cleaning, and other stuff like that, I’d be down for a bunch of kids.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
hell yeah

even if i wasn't rich, ideally, i would own a huge farm/compound, tons of kids running around.

unlike people who have been driven into self hatred and genealogical suicide via intersectional politics, i think kids and fostering the next generation is a good thing. maybe the most important thing a human can do.

Last edited:

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
If I'm a billionaire why would I wife a bunch of women when I could just Fuck as many as I want and have zero ties to them....

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Update: per DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi advice I’ve decided not to bang my wife’s hot blonde friend who seems DTF.

It’s really fun finding out what a new girl’s boobies look like but I guess I’m out of that game now

manfestival

I would ultimately want one wife but she would be stay at home and watch the kids. She would also need to give me like 5-6 kids

I'd want only one wife but we would have to be on the same wavelength in every single regard. I only ever felt that way with my first gf in college so I pretty much gave up finding someone like that.

I'm definitely not ready for kids but that would probably change if I had a billion dollars since I wouldn't have to work 8-10h a day for a soulless corporation.

This is a simp / incel thread.
It sure sounds like it.

I think the premise of this billionaire fantasy should mean that you do not act like a bluepilled guy that's having 'issues with the wife', rather that you can act out your inner Genghis and be the man that women want to be good to.

Assuming there's a Genghis hiding in there somewhere ofc.

Thurible

Why would anyone want to be in a polygamous relationship? It treats women as commodities instead of persons and often leads to infighting and abusive relationships. You can't give your whole heart and devotion to two or more people.

lock2k

Banned
My mothers side is from Utah and i have ancestors that were polygamists and no i wouldnt do it. I think that can lead to abuse especially from cults like the FLDS.

So that's why you seem ok with the idea of being a cuck :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_beaming: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom