• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could add a quote after a death in a Call of Duty game. What would it be?

Digity

"You're dead. Your friends are dead. Your family's dead. Your fuckin' pets are bein' skinned alive. Your mom's a fuckin' whore. You suck at life. The whole world hates you. You're goin' to Hell. Live with it. Game Over."

Tesseract

Banned
'You'll have to accept it. It's the way nature works. If you want to know how nature works, we looked at it, carefully. Looking at it, that's the way it looks. You don't like it? Go somewhere else, to another universe where the rules are simpler, philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy. I can't help it, okay? If I'm going to tell you honestly what the world looks like to the human beings who have struggled as hard as they can to understand it, I can only tell you what it looks like. '

Tesseract

Banned
feynman was an orbital drop shock trooper, 100%

source.gif

Pallas

Gold Member
“I’m lagging harder than my dick.” — Pallas, after being one shot coming around the corner, 2020.

Catphish

"C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like we're going into Wisconsin." -John Winger

GymWolf

"I lost just because my girlfriend was sucking my dick while i was playing, jokes on you pussyless nerd"

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
When the Russian put the claymore in the multiplayer

I have no idea what he's saying, but it's fun

Ownage

"Mistakes were made."

Oh, wait.

I'd be amused if I saw:

"Owned."

"Brutal, Savage, Rekt."

Last edited:

DerFuggler

"Hey, just hunker down here and keep shooting dudes for a couple of minutes and the game will let you proceed." (in the campaign)
"My dad works at calla duty and if you kill me again I'll have your hole account band!" (MP)

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
I'd want something that randomly spews out quotes from Street Fighter II when characters say something between rounds.

Top Bottom