• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IF Elden Ring is not shown today at TGA, might as well just cancel the fucking game all together

I appreciate your rant bro . I love rants. Theyre passionate and im willing to be your brother in arm on this one. Fuck that fat fuck george rr martin. Some people just dont get passion and an intolerance for bullshit. I do. Youre welcome.

Dynasty8

From Wikipedia: Development of Sekiro began in late 2015. Revealed in December 2017. Gameplay trailer: E3/ 2018. Released in March 2019.

Development of Elden Ring began in early 2017. Revealed in June 2019. Gameplay trailer: Release date:

They say it's much more bigger and complex than Sekiro but you can't deny the pattern here. They could give us something at this point.

The delay of information is making me a little more excited tbh. I love how they are aiming this to be their most ambitious title ever.

Personally I'd rather them show the game when it's almost finished and end up releasing a few months later than show us some footage now and having us wait another 2 years + potential delays. The one thing I have to give FS major props on is that they have not disappointed in the last 6 titles they've released in the past 10+ years. All have been great games IMHO.

I also love how Elden Ring won the vote yesterday for most anticipated game among giants like Zelda, Halo, and God of War... that's really amazing.

Umbasaborne

Banned
This industry loves to cock tease to fucking early, then corporate apologists and devs get pissy with fans for asking for an update after two years. “Be PaTiEnT!?!” How about you dont announce something multiple years before you have anything to say or show?

Soodanim

Gold Member
This industry loves to cock tease to fucking early, then corporate apologists and devs get pissy with fans for asking for an update after two years. “Be PaTiEnT!?!” How about you dont announce something multiple years before you have anything to say or show?
Yes and no. Companies are too quick to announce things when there isn’t much point, byt at the same time it doesn’t create an obligation to give timely updates and release within X years. They can do whatever they want, no fan’s opinion matters.

Andodalf

Banned
How do Elden ring fans act like they’re the first ones to ever wait for a game? A ton of games have been waited for for a decade, you’ve got a long way to go fellas

sublimit

Banned

ColorfulSoreBrahmanbull-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom