• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IF Elden Ring is not shown today at TGA, might as well just cancel the fucking game all together

Duellist

0l8sJA4.png

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Should never have asked George Martin to write for the game. It's now cursed to be stuck in development hell.
They really should have asked Brandon San
two years
two fucking years with no info, no screenshot, no teasers
just radio silent
i blame G.R.R Martin, everything that fat fuck touches never sees the light of day

i needed to get this off my chest
They really should have asked current day Brandon Sanderson to write instead then they could have had some drivel scrawled out in a moment's notice.

Kokoloko85

They should of cancelled cyberpunk 2077 like 6 years ago if you were in charge of game releases.

Also no. Let them take as much time as they need. Sekiro only released last year ffs.....

oagboghi2

Maybe FROM, as poorly as some of their games run on consoles, decided to shift it to next gen only instead of releasing it on base consoles at 720 and 15fps like cyberpunk.

Besides, they just had a big release last year.
let the bitterness flow

jakinov

two years
two fucking years with no info, no screenshot, no teasers
just radio silent
i blame G.R.R Martin, everything that fat fuck touches never sees the light of day

i needed to get this off my chest
Because they announced the game early in e development? They aren’t going to show a game early in development just so that people criticize the visuals or complain that it’s not in the final game. There’s a reason why trailers tend to come out close to release its because a lot of the details are more firm and the game is more presentable.

Every single post delivers. Every single one. I love this place.

After playing the remaster of what is basically the studio's first title, honestly this is easily my most anticipated game and if it gets cancelled (it won't) I'd be upset well beyond the boundaries of the time I spend in this digital world.

Last edited:

Moonjt9

Hard not to see Martin being the cause of this game not seeing the light of day.

Fromsoft has a pretty well proven track record of timely releases.

Martin has a pretty well proven track record of fucking around for years with nothing to show for it.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Well they did it, I can't believe how good Elden Rings looks, the genius direction of Miyazaki paired with the writing brilliance of GRRM, this is going to be a defining game this gen just like Bloodborne, I can feel it based on the trailer alone.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
throwing a shitfit after only 2 years? hahaha.

i agree that GRRM is likely the reason it's takin so long but have a bit of patience.

How many projects is From working on right now? I assume Armored Core, Elden Ring and some collab with Sony.
Since it didn't show at the game awards, I'm sure that it won't come out early half of 2021.
Perhaps game scope or COVID delayed the game as this appears one of their most ambitious titles.

How many projects is From working on right now? I assume Armored Core, Elden Ring and some collab with Sony.
Since it didn't show at the game awards, I'm sure that it won't come out early half of 2021.
Perhaps game scope or COVID delayed the game as this appears one of their most ambitious titles.

From the state of Cyberpunk, they might have just switched it to next gen.

From the state of Cyberpunk, they might have just switched it to next gen.

Projekt Red is known for buggy games on release. But Fromsoft has more issues with 30 fps locks.
I don't see them doing next gen only. Their games were never graphics powerhouses.
That's just a bad financial decision. I'm calling end of 2021, full reveal during E3 next year.

Top Bottom