• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

id@xbox

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
It's about fucking time!

Really pumped for this. Agreed that the turn based mode is the best move this game could have made. Hybrid or RTWP or whatever you want to call that crap, just ruins these games.

Last edited:

nikolino840

"ID has been a great commercial success," says Simonetta. "Over $1.4 billion has been spent by Xbox gamers on games coming from the program. We always say when we show that big number that we can't commit to everyone launching a title becoming a millionaire, but actually what we commit to is to always do the right thing for ourselves and our partners to build an ecosystem that's sustainable and enables success."

Simonetta goes on to reveal several interesting stats about ID@Xbox. Over 3,400 independent studios are currently making games in 67 different countries; for example. According to these developers, over 1,800 games are in active development. So far, over 1,300 titles have been released through the scheme with over 125 of those launching into Xbox Game Pass.

The scheme allows qualified game developers of any size to self-publish their games on the Xbox platform. Developers also get access to development kits at no cost, and updating a game published through ID@Xbox can be done for free.

Roberts

Some good stuff, but a few games I really look forward to playing:

Falconeer continues to impress and if MS doesn't reboot Crimson Skies, this will be a good substitude
Ascent - Obviously, the highlight. Can't wait to play it on XsX
Black Book - the whole Slavic folklore aspect makes it super interesting.
Foregone - Dead Cells vibes. Good.
Everspace 2 - Not sure I will have time to disappear into this one, but I will at least check it out. Looks awesome.
Voidtrain - Journey to savage planet vibes. I'm in.
Xuan-Yuan Sword VII - Poor man's Sekiro, but I will give it a go.
Backbone looks so freaking good.

The Alien

Banned
Tunic and The Falconeer :messenger_fire: :messenger_fire: :messenger_fire:

One of the better looking ID@XBox montages they've run. Excited for a lot of those games!!!

CitizenX

Banned
They actually stole my idea as i always told everyone Steam should have a weekly/monthly show highlighting certain games. Thats all this has ever been a highlight show of Steam games.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
a game about the zodiac? and you play as a detective? ok.. could be interesting...

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I wish Xbox One had XBLIG section like 360. Tons of game, tons of crud, but some real gems in there for $1 or $5. I must had downloaded 10-15 games.

Xbox One's Creators Club is total dog shit like it took the worst games from XBLIG ad shoved them there.

All the the high quality simple indie games similar to XBLIG's best are buried in the main store with all other games and are all $10 or more.

I'll pay $1 for Zombie Estate, but not paying $15 for anything similar now.

Last edited:

pr0cs

I wish Xbox One had XBLIG section like 360
I think they just had a hard time curating good content. It had the potential to turn into steam where there was just shit and finding and bubbling good content to the top was difficult and time consuming.
I agree with you though xblig was a cool resource, I just can't help but think a lot of good indies have moved on to switch etc

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
I think they just had a hard time curating good content. It had the potential to turn into steam where there was just shit and finding and bubbling good content to the top was difficult and time consuming.
I agree with you though xblig was a cool resource, I just can't help but think a lot of good indies have moved on to switch etc

Switch is an absolute dumpfest. Good luck browsing.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

[The Little Witch in the Forest Discord Open Event] Join the official Discord of Little Witch in the Woods and take part in the quiz Starbucks Americano Gifticons will be given to 10 people through a lottery. (4/9~4/16) [Go to Official Discord Channel] http://discord.gg/wkg33YuMvR

[Event period] April 9 (Fri) ~ April 16 (Fri), 2021 [Winner Announcement] Announcement of winning by individual contact (DM) on April 20 (Tue), 2021 [How to apply for the event] 1.Join the Little witch in the Woods Discord server 2.#game Checking the event contents in the -event channel 3.#polls Check out the quiz on the channel and click the correct answer emoticon
[Guidelines] -You can request the winner's name and phone number to send the prize, and if you send personal information, you agree to provide personal information to [Sunnyside Up] for sending the prize. -If there is no reply within 3 days after the announcement of the winner, the prize will be automatically cancelled.

Top Bottom