• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demos Are Now Available For Xbox One - Series X|S

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Good day, Xbox fans! Here we are kicking off our third Summer Game Fest Demo event with 34 exciting game demos on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. Just like last year’s Summer Game Fest Demo event, you can download and play these between June 21st – 27th.

NOTE: Demos may be added or removed from this post during the Summer Game Fest Demo event based on availability.

FVyest1VsAENNpx

adamsapple

Do you have to have Game pass to play these demos? There was talk MS was doing the same thing as PlayStation in gating off demos behind a subscription.

No that's a different service that will come some time later, these, I believe, are for everyone.

adamsapple

288018381_11637613044m9kqf.jpg

Whelp here we go, will hopefully post impressions soon. Some of these "demos" are 20+ GB which is weird, I guess it's just the whole game content that could then be 'unlocked' later with the purchase.

adamsapple

Ok, Broken Promises is kinda cool, terrible performance and glitches in the demo aside.

It's plays like PS2/3 era survival horror games like Silent Hill 2, 3 etc. The story is interesting and there's some really weird, interesting, imagery going on. I'll definitely check this one when it's out.

-

Also tried the Tennis game, it's .. alright I guess. Very basic and simplistic. Nothing much to write home about.

Last edited:

Roberts

As I said in some other thread, Exhausted Man is like a game version of Di Caprio on quaaludes in Wolf of Wall Street. You basically drag your exhausted ragdoll character across the floor and everything (like picking up the key from under the mat) takes a lot of effort. It can be both hilarious and frustrating.

Top Bottom