• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ID@Xbox Showcase - Twitch Gaming - March 16 - Updates and New Indie Announcements

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
WireAsset_TwitchID_March22_v2.jpg

ID@Xbox and /twitchgaming will be coming together once again to showcase updates and new announcements of amazing games coming to Xbox from independent developers. Catch the show on Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.

We’ll be featuring updates, new trailers, and gameplay from Finji and Whitethorn, as well as the first game from iam8bit’s brand new publishing label. In addition to all this, fans will also get a chance to see the latest and hear from teams working on Shredders, Roblox, and some new games that you need to tune in for to see!

You can watch the /ID@Xbox Showcase exclusively on Twitch at Twitch.tv/twitchgaming or Twitch.tv/xbox.

Last edited:

Bridges

A lot of cool games came out of the last one (like Nobody Saves The World) but I am not stupid enough to try to watch another one of these.

These Twitch hosted shows are insufferable, Xbox desperately needs a new format for showing stuff off closer to Sony State of Plays or Nintendo Directs.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I swear every time I see Tunic, I wonder "didn't they release it last year?" It feels so long since its first reveal and announcement, and it just always feels like it's "coming soon."

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
A lot of cool games came out of the last one (like Nobody Saves The World) but I am not stupid enough to try to watch another one of these.

These Twitch hosted shows are insufferable, Xbox desperately needs a new format for showing stuff off closer to Sony State of Plays or Nintendo Directs.
True. They show so many good indie games but are wrapped in a horrible package. I'm looking forward to a "recap" sort of video after the show that doesn't have the cringy non-gamey stuff and especially those awful Twitch presenters.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
True. They show so many good indie games but are wrapped in a horrible package. I'm looking forward to a "recap" sort of video after the show that doesn't have the cringy non-gamey stuff and especially those awful Twitch presenters.
I never watch these. I just download like 20 demos.

Louay

WireAsset_TwitchID_March22_v2.jpg

lol xbox letting twitch handle your indie showcase again, 3 hour show of useless twitch hosts filler and interviews is not needed.

the first on was not good. waste of time

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Looking forward to Tunic but I’m not sure it can be better than Deaths Door. Demo was really good and I enjoyed how challenging it was.

Trek to Yomi looks interesting too, wouldn’t buy but will try on GP.

Dolodolo

I think its been a pretty decent week for all platforms personally
Well, it's just that the last State Of play was frankly passing. Yes, of course, there are many Japanese developments, but this is of little interest to a hardcore fan.
Everyone is waiting for the release date of God of War, and the state of play associated with it
New game announcements from Sony, because now they only have Spider-Man 2 announced for the 23rd year.
Xbox is more free in this regard.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Well, it's just that the last State Of play was frankly passing. Yes, of course, there are many Japanese developments, but this is of little interest to a hardcore fan.
Everyone is waiting for the release date of God of War, and the state of play associated with it
New game announcements from Sony, because now they only have Spider-Man 2 announced for the 23rd year.
Xbox is more free in this regard.
The SoP was very underwhelming but in all fairness when I first started saying it was going to be a fun week the SoP hadn't been made official yet and was hoping it was going to be a bigger show :)

But I would take underwhelming vs crickets any day

Dolodolo

The SoP was very underwhelming but in all fairness when I first started saying it was going to be a fun week the SoP hadn't been made official yet and was hoping it was going to be a bigger show :)

Well, maybe soon they'll start talking about the God of War.
Speculation and rumors point to June as the game's release date.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The SoP was fine if you were going in expecting Japanese centric games like they previously said.

But of course it's the internet so people are going to set sky high expectations than act disappointed when they're not met.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I have a strong suspicion that RPG Time will be one of the shadow drops from GP. Came out like a week ago to zero fanfare. You might remember this:

D2J6k34VYAAekCC

reksveks

I have a strong suspicion that RPG Time will be one of the shadow drops from GP. Came out like a week ago to zero fanfare. You might remember this:

D2J6k34VYAAekCC
It's not out in the west weirdly, if they held the west release for this event.... Kinda fucking stupid.

Top Bottom