• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2021. Sold Out Edition.

Yerd

What have you guys been doing for an OS (Win 10)?

Newegg has Win 10 home on sale for $89.99 for the next couple of days. But I was also looking an purchasing a key from an online dealer. They are pretty cheap, but I want to make sure I get one from a respectable dealer.

Any experience with this?

Thanks. I started looking into the coolers and saw that those can run me an additional $100.

So at the last moment at Microcenter I ended up going with the 3700X instead. I got it for $240 and it comes with a heat sink fan. I won’t be doing intense gaming or video editing so I figure this is good enough for me.
All of my copies of win10 were the free upgrades. It was always an issue if you change gear a lot. It's tied to your motherboard, so if you change that part, windows goes back to being uncertified. My latest computer I bought a full copy of windows from amazon with some gift cards. I'm hoping when I need to change mb again it's not going to be an issue.

As for a new one, I wish I could tell you the place. I once watched (trying to win a 3080 during his stream)a streamer, a guy that streams officially for newegg, advertise a site that sells super cheap windows keys. I dont know how they do it, but if newegg is allowing him to advert it, must be ok, right?
Robeytech is the streamer. Check his stuff maybe it's still an add for him.

Newegg has Win 10 home on sale for $89.99 for the next couple of days. But I was also looking an purchasing a key from an online dealer. They are pretty cheap, but I want to make sure I get one from a respectable dealer.

Thanks. I started looking into the coolers and saw that those can run me an additional $100.

So at the last moment at Microcenter I ended up going with the 3700X instead. I got it for $240 and it comes with a heat sink fan. I won’t be doing intense gaming or video editing so I figure this is good enough for me.

All of my copies of win10 were the free upgrades. It was always an issue if you change gear a lot. It's tied to your motherboard, so if you change that part, windows goes back to being uncertified. My latest computer I bought a full copy of windows from amazon with some gift cards. I'm hoping when I need to change mb again it's not going to be an issue.

As for a new one, I wish I could tell you the place. I once watched (trying to win a 3080 during his stream)a streamer, a guy that streams officially for newegg, advertise a site that sells super cheap windows keys. I dont know how they do it, but if newegg is allowing him to advert it, must be ok, right?
Robeytech is the streamer. Check his stuff maybe it's still an add for him.
You don't need to buy it. You can just roll forever with it not activated. You just get a little watermark on the lower right part of your screen that you can't really even notice. I am doing that until I can find a copy for dirt cheap somewhere.

GreatnessRD

I downloaded Win10 from Microsoft's website and bought a key from here. https://www.urcdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-home-oem-cd-key-global_1968-20.html
I've done this on multiple PC's and haven't run into any problems. I paid like $10, but I see the prices is up to $18. Even still, helluva lot better than the $90 you're thinking of spending, lol.

And the 3700x is more than a capable CPU. That's what I'm currently using with my 6800 XT. You'll be more than fine. Though I am tempted to get a 5800x since Microcenter has it on sale. But I'm trying to hold out for the newer chips end of the year with the new V cache.

Excess

I always buy my keys from a 3rd party vendor for like $15. You can pretty much just get them anywhere. I think I got mine from G2A and Kinguin.

They're legitimate keys, but they're labeled OEM because they're intended for pre-built manufacturers. Instead, sellers just take these keys and resell them.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Just buy a key from keysites mate, u spend 5 bucks or something and u are done. Keysites showcase you how many times a seller sells a key, pick a big seller and u are done.

Kenpachii

Does anyone here have experience with something like this?

Amazon.com: M.2 NVME to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter with Aluminum Heatsink Solution: Computers & Accessories

I want to get a 1TB drive for win11 and direct storage but I don't want to replace my main m2 and my board has only 1 slot

If you drop it in a pci-e 3.0 slot, it will slam itself in half the bandwidth for your GPU ( if you got 2 pci-e slots ). could effect performance.

I do not have personal experience with those cards tho, or if there is additional overhead.

Last edited:

twilo99

If you drop it in a pci-e 3.0 slot, it will slam itself in half the bandwidth for your GPU ( if you got 2 pci-e slots ). could effect performance.

I do not have personal experience with those cards tho, or if there is additional overhead.

Well, shit.. if that's the case that's a no go.

The only place I can put it is one of those small black ones on the bottom

msi-b450-gaming_plus_max-03.jpg

Kenpachii

Well, shit.. if that's the case that's a no go.

The only place I can put it is one of those small black ones on the bottom

msi-b450-gaming_plus_max-03.jpg

U can also just skip w11 for now. Just get a cheapo sata ssd and u pretty much have 98% of all the benefits a nvme users also have. As straight up nothing in games makes use of nvme drives. And just sit directstorage out on windows 10, until there is actually something on the market that makes use of those ssd's. Then upgrade.

Next year is going to be big for PC. we will most likely see first gen 3rd party next gen games with far higher minimums. we will see a jump forwards on GPU's and we will see pci-e 5.0 and ddr5 on PC.

that is if you plan to upgrade tho, u can also upgrade now if you got the cash and buy some cheapo parts if you look for that.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Welp i managed to kill my 1080ti.

I straight up stretched my leg and kicked in my GPU which case was open. Thing fucking snapt on me and its deader then dead.

Time to shop for a 3080 or 3080ti. Or whatever the fuck is available.

Feels bad man, but no option atleast i can get the btw back so that's 916 total for me.

50893bc18ef513b5dd952db6b4526158.png

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Maybe when the 4000 series cards come out a 3080 wont cost a kidney. They're still way high.

Yea that's what holded me off the 3000 series to start with, i hoped Q1/Q2 2022 next gen cards to be released with Q4 2021 annoucement of the cards. But then we heard RDNA3 and 40's series moving to early 2023, we got a long time to go until then and frankly i can't deal with sup par framerate with a hold over card so rather go balls to the walls then and will see what i can resell the card for when 4000 series are on the menu in a year+ from now.

Not a big fan of 10gb of framebuffer and i find the 3080 performance somewhat dissapointing, but with 1080p where i sit on, i hope it will atleast max games with RT at that resolution something my 1080ti couldn't do.

And at the end of the day, 3080 is a pretty solid upgrade performance wise tho if you count dlss with it.

0f40654e650ca67ba504e315f7f328e4.png

Preferable i would have had the 3080ti ( because of v-ram speed and 12gb ), sadly i can't find anybody selling that thing for anything less then 1500 euro's and its the most dud version of it. Unless i start to deal with shady people that sell one for 1400 euro's and its some shitty FE model that lacks gpu connectors which costs me money again to get my screens connected.

The 3080 is actually a good solid model

Last edited:

KAL2006

Banned
So someone on Facebook marketplace who lives a few blocks away from me is selling this

RTX 3070 GAMING PC.

PC SPECS:

CPU:Ryzen 5 3600x

RAM 16GB (3200mhz)

GPU: RTX 3070

Hard drive: 1TB M.2 NvME

PSU: 850W

Mother Board: Gigabyte AMD B550M DS3H Micro-ATX

Bought the pc 5 months ago was used for university work. Selling the pc because I’m not using it anymore.

He says there is 5 years guarantee and has email receipt he can foreard he said he bought it as a prebuild online CCL something forgot the name of website. He also said I can try it at his house to make sure it's all good and look at intervals.

£1100 is the price is this worth it?

Deraj

I finally got a new GPU. I paid $1426 (AUD) for an RX 6800. The crazy thing is that a week after I received it, the same store was selling it for nearly $400 more!

Dr.D00p

I finally got a new GPU. I paid $1426 (AUD) for an RX 6800. The crazy thing is that a week after I received it, the same store was selling it for nearly $400 more!

..I finally managed to land a FE 3080 this week, direct from Nvidia @ £650 MSRP!! and two days later sold my old RTX 2080 for £400...result!

HVcXZs6.jpg

They really are a nicely engineered GPU, Whisper quiet, No coil whine & the one I got is good for an extra 90Mhz on the core clock & 400Mhz on the memory.

Paired with my 9900K, it gets me into the top 5% of 3D Mark Port Royal Ray Tracing scores:

So, overall, very happy with how things have turned out.

Kenpachii

So someone on Facebook marketplace who lives a few blocks away from me is selling this

RTX 3070 GAMING PC.

PC SPECS:

CPU:Ryzen 5 3600x

RAM 16GB (3200mhz)

GPU: RTX 3070

Hard drive: 1TB M.2 NvME

PSU: 850W

Mother Board: Gigabyte AMD B550M DS3H Micro-ATX

Bought the pc 5 months ago was used for university work. Selling the pc because I’m not using it anymore.

He says there is 5 years guarantee and has email receipt he can foreard he said he bought it as a prebuild online CCL something forgot the name of website. He also said I can try it at his house to make sure it's all good and look at intervals.

£1100 is the price is this worth it?

Depends on how available the parts are in your town and what scalper prices u gotta pay, price seems about right tho.

..I finally managed to land a FE 3080 this week, direct from Nvidia @ £650 MSRP!! and two days later sold my old RTX 2080 for £400...result!

HVcXZs6.jpg

They really are a nicely engineered GPU, Whisper quiet, No coil whine & the one I got is good for an extra 90Mhz on the core clock & 400Mhz on the memory.

Paired with my 9900K, it gets me into the top 5% of 3D Mark Port Royal Ray Tracing scores:

So, overall, very happy with how things have turned out.

Nice did the same thing but a 3080 tuf oc from asus, also same cpu.

I only play at 1080p tho, and frankly thing blasts through everything. first time in my life i feel like its a bit overkill lol.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Hi guys! I’ve recently had a 3rd party help me build a PC with parts I’ve selected. I’m curious about the orientation of the AIO they helped me install into the case. The build I’m using consist of:

- i7-7700 intel cpu
- 3060ti asus dual
- ASUS strix gaming-F mobo
- NZXT C650 PSU
- Crucial P2 TB1 M.2
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2
- WD Green SSD 240GB
- 32GB Corsair vengeance DDR4 ram 3200
- Fractal design define 7 compact
- NZXT Kraken X63 AIO - intake
- 120mm fractal design dynamic fan (rear) - exhaust
- 140mm fractal design dynamic fan (top) - exhaust

So at the moment, the AIO is configured as such (please see the image below - not my current build just took the image off of google but the tubes are oriented in a similar fashion):

And so, is it ok to have the tube oriented as shown below? Any comments? Thanks!
85jeehc9w1841.jpg

Last edited:

Excess

Hi guys! I’ve recently had a 3rd party help me build a PC with parts I’ve selected. I’m curious about the orientation of the AIO they helped me install into the case. The build I’m using consist of:

- i7-7700 intel cpu
- 3060ti asus dual
- NZXT C650 PSU
- Crucial P2 TB1 M.2
- WD Green SSD 240GB

So at the moment, the AIO is configured as such (please see the image below - not my current build just took the image off of google but the tubes are oriented in a similar fashion):

And so, is it ok to have the tube oriented as shown below? Any comments? Thanks!
85jeehc9w1841.jpg

I second what GreatnessRD GreatnessRD said.

As long as the pump isn't the highest point in the loop, it's fine.

Ribi

asus g14 or g15? Idk if 14 is big enough to split screen to take notes. Also where tf can i even find an instock g15

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

- i7-7700 intel cpu
- 3060ti asus dual
- NZXT C650 PSU
- Crucial P2 TB1 M.2
- WD Green SSD 240GB

85jeehc9w1841.jpg
lol I have spent the last two weeks trying to figure this out and ended up chickening out after seeing this shot from Corsair.

wTJaPkn.jpg

Basically dont do what you are doing. But it's not going to destroy your system. I think you will get some air bubble noise, and some performance degradation over the years. Basically, it's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world either.

One thing I will say is that mounting the radiator on the top and putting 3 case fans in the front is ideal because your front case fans will be sucking in the cold air from the front and pushing them towards the GPU AND the CPU.

EDIT: Ignore what I said above. Arctic said your configuration is fine. not sure what Corsair is smoking.

01_EN.jpg

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Does the performance of a GPU degrade over time?

I googled this, and apparently it doesn't. However, my firestrike score says different.

2 years ago, I tested my RTX 2080 with a i7-8700 (non K version) and some cheap RAM. Since then I have upgraded my PC with DDR4 RAM and an i7-11700k. My physics score that taxes the CPU is up 51% which is pretty impressive and the temps are down by roughly 10 degrees. But the GPU score is down from 26k to 24k.

I tried pretty much everything I might have done two years ago. Changed the optimal power setting from the Nvidia control panel. Increased the power limits on MSI Afterburner. Closed pretty much all background windows programs which were already turned off because this is the same windows install. At best i got up to 25.01k which is still way below my 26.5k score from two years ago.

I viewed the graphs from two years ago and my GPU temps were way higher at around 70 degrees. My GPU temps thanks to three new front mounted fans are in the high 50s at the same point in the test. Clearly, its not being throttled. The only thing I could see was that the GPU was not being taxed enough. GPU utilization was 92-94% last night where as two years ago, it was 94-97% according to the graphs.

Any ideas?

sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip Tagging you since I remember running these tests on the other site two years ago with everyone else in the thread. Curious to hear your thoughts.

sncvsrtoip

Does the performance of a GPU degrade over time?

I googled this, and apparently it doesn't. However, my firestrike score says different.

2 years ago, I tested my RTX 2080 with a i7-8700 (non K version) and some cheap RAM. Since then I have upgraded my PC with DDR4 RAM and an i7-11700k. My physics score that taxes the CPU is up 51% which is pretty impressive and the temps are down by roughly 10 degrees. But the GPU score is down from 26k to 24k.

I tried pretty much everything I might have done two years ago. Changed the optimal power setting from the Nvidia control panel. Increased the power limits on MSI Afterburner. Closed pretty much all background windows programs which were already turned off because this is the same windows install. At best i got up to 25.01k which is still way below my 26.5k score from two years ago.

I viewed the graphs from two years ago and my GPU temps were way higher at around 70 degrees. My GPU temps thanks to three new front mounted fans are in the high 50s at the same point in the test. Clearly, its not being throttled. The only thing I could see was that the GPU was not being taxed enough. GPU utilization was 92-94% last night where as two years ago, it was 94-97% according to the graphs.

Any ideas?

sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip Tagging you since I remember running these tests on the other site two years ago with everyone else in the thread. Curious to hear your thoughts.
I don't have pc like from 10 years so not sure I'm correct person ;d but it could be just driver differences or os etc it doesn't mean yet games run worse

SlimySnake

I don't have pc like from 10 years so not sure I'm correct person ;d but it could be just driver differences or os etc it doesn't mean yet games run worse
Ha. I googled the old thread since I am perma banned there and cant lookup old posts and saw some of your comments on the Gonzalo firestrike scores. Good times.

I think games do run better because of my new CPU and RAM. Though not by much since most games are GPU bound nowadays.

sncvsrtoip

Ha. I googled the old thread since I am perma banned there and cant lookup old posts and saw some of your comments on the Gonzalo firestrike scores. Good times.

I think games do run better because of my new CPU and RAM. Though not by much since most games are GPU bound nowadays.
yeah great time when I was in team 9.2tf and you 14tf :D (btw Im also perma banned there ;d)

Last edited:

Athreous

Guys, I need some help with a new pc for gaming, using it's monitor for both PC and PS5 ( and to watch some movies, too).

I'm looking for the best audio and visual experience, and I don't want to have 2 screens, one for PC and the other for ps5...

What would I need to be able to play smoothly in 4k, 60 fps (but the higher, the better), with graphics on ultra or near it, using a good 4k display, but not too big (I'd stick with 32", unless there's a good reason to use a bigger screen).

Also, what's better, 1x rtx 3090 or 2x rtx 3070?

I have a budget of something around 5k, so please, help me do some magic! :D

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Athreous Athreous Just get lg c1 48" oled. Amazing for pc and ps5.
Amazing HDR, fantastic speakers (really, like wtf). As for rest of the pc? I don't know. YOu can't buy a gpu
hSnj1Jm.jpeg

Guys I am looking for nice mousepad.
I am getting old and soft. Would like something with jungle or flower patterns. Or at least white. Can be smaller or whole desk.
I found this beauty but wtf is this size... it's too big for a mouse only pad and too small for a mouse+kb pad

Last edited:

Athreous

Athreous Athreous Just get lg c1 48" oled. Amazing for pc and ps5.
Amazing HDR, fantastic speakers (really, like wtf). As for rest of the pc? I don't know. YOu can't buy a gpu
hSnj1Jm.jpeg

Guys I am looking for nice mousepad.
I am getting old and soft. Would like something with jungle or flower patterns. Or at least white. Can be smaller or whole desk.
I found this beauty but wtf is this size... it's too big for a mouse only pad and too small for a mouse+kb pad
How is it for pc gaming? Since you are right in front of the screen, doesn't it tire your eyes?

Excess

gnore what I said above. Arctic said your configuration is fine. not sure what Corsair is smoking.
It looks like Corsair's images don't show his type of configuration. As long as the pump isn't the highest point, it's fine. Jayztwocents did a great explanation of this.

SlimySnake

It looks like Corsair's images don't show his type of configuration. As long as the pump isn't the highest point, it's fine. Jayztwocents did a great explanation of this.

Yeah I saw that Jayz's video last night but then I saw the follow up video of GamerJesus where he more or less doubled down on that configuration, albeit with the caveat it would only affect noise of air bubbles and maybe some performance issues later down the line, and decided to stick with a 240 mm Arctic Freezer 2. Now after seeing the artic freezers installation slides, I am regretting it because they literally just shipped the product a minute ago lol. I saw at least four videos by other youtubers covering the GamerNexus video. It started quite the commotion.

Oh well, I like my three 140 mm fans mounted on the front panel. They pull the air right out of my AC vents and cool the shit out of my system. I have nothing but cool air coming out of my rear and top fans. It might become a dust magnet even with a mesh filter, but I am willing to clean it every month or so.

Still disappointed because I think my front panel supports 280mm and 360 mm radiators which wouldve literally made my system a freezer.

Excess

Yeah I saw that Jayz's video last night but then I saw the follow up video of GamerJesus where he more or less doubled down on that configuration, albeit with the caveat it would only affect noise of air bubbles and maybe some performance issues later down the line, and decided to stick with a 240 mm Arctic Freezer 2. Now after seeing the artic freezers installation slides, I am regretting it because they literally just shipped the product a minute ago lol. I saw at least four videos by other youtubers covering the GamerNexus video. It started quite the commotion.

Oh well, I like my three 140 mm fans mounted on the front panel. They pull the air right out of my AC vents and cool the shit out of my system. I have nothing but cool air coming out of my rear and top fans. It might become a dust magnet even with a mesh filter, but I am willing to clean it every month or so.

Still disappointed because I think my front panel supports 280mm and 360 mm radiators which wouldve literally made my system a freezer.
Yeah, I wouldn't sweat it then. I mean, I don't think I've really used an AIO for longer than 3 years anyway, so degradation of a non-optimal layout is probably negligible over a longer period of time.

Yerd

Guys, I need some help with a new pc for gaming, using it's monitor for both PC and PS5 ( and to watch some movies, too).

I'm looking for the best audio and visual experience, and I don't want to have 2 screens, one for PC and the other for ps5...

What would I need to be able to play smoothly in 4k, 60 fps (but the higher, the better), with graphics on ultra or near it, using a good 4k display, but not too big (I'd stick with 32", unless there's a good reason to use a bigger screen).

Also, what's better, 1x rtx 3090 or 2x rtx 3070?

I have a budget of something around 5k, so please, help me do some magic! :D
I'm not going to bother with the display part. The 3090 vs 3070 is moot because 3090 is the only 30xx card capable of SLI.

Excess

Hey all, I need some advice. Does this look like a good deal based on specs?: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...-3060-512gb-ssd-black/6468175.p?skuId=6468175

Also, is it even worth me upgrading right now?

My current set up:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 980 @ 3.33GHz 3.33 GHz
GPU: GTX 980
RAM: 16GB
I want to say 'no'. A 3060 retails for what, $400? And a 10700K, $300ish? The rest of the components should not be adding up to $800.

I think there's some pre-built companies out there that charge no markup for 30 series cards. I think MainGear is one of them.

Last edited:

manfestival

I bought the 6800xt cause it was at my local best buy and I said... screw it. Time to take it no lube with a fist in my butt

The GPU has coil whine and my original case is trash. So now I come here to ask. What are the best cases with decent airflow and sound dampening? I am considering buying a nice PSU to try to see if that can fix the coil whine but a nice and quiet computer is also a huge benefit since I use open headphones. Thank you all for your suggestions. FYI I know the lancool and fractal torrent exist but they have no dampening.

GreatnessRD

I bought the 6800xt cause it was at my local best buy and I said... screw it. Time to take it no lube with a fist in my butt

The GPU has coil whine and my original case is trash. So now I come here to ask. What are the best cases with decent airflow and sound dampening? I am considering buying a nice PSU to try to see if that can fix the coil whine but a nice and quiet computer is also a huge benefit since I use open headphones. Thank you all for your suggestions. FYI I know the lancool and fractal torrent exist but they have no dampening.
Bequiet in my opinion has nice cases with noise dampening and airflow. I'm personally using the bequiet silent base 802. Comes with panels for noise dampening and straight airflow. Best of both worlds. Kinda pricey, at $170 but the look (For me) was worth it. Price might've came down though since I bought it around launch in Nov '20.

MachRc

Damn can you imagine waiting in line and to be told in the morning that tickets were already handed out....yesterday?

zero 30 series RTX cards were had in San Fernando Valley.

The first names on the sheet were at 11 AM, the 3080's were all reserved by 2 PM.

For reference, the last restock on July 20th, the first person showed up at 4 PM. We thought we were early lol. It's probably because the restock announcement leaked several days ago, people had more time to prepare in advance.
VWwAbDH.png

Last edited:

SlimySnake

So I bought an installed the Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 ARGB on my PC. Saw the temps hit 22 degrees Celsius idle on my i7-11700k. The only problem is that as soon as the AC stops running, the temps go up to 31 degrees on idle.

Still way way better than the 45 degrees idle I was getting when I first made the mistake of buying this CPU two weeks ago. Made lots of changes to halve the temps from simple things like removing the the dust mesh filter on the top of the case to removing the front panel and adding a mesh panel there. And of course adding three 140mm fans on the front panel to improve airflow in my system. And finally this new AIO to replace my Cooler Master which gave me another 6 degrees of cooling albeit in ideal conditions.

Running Hades at native 4k 120 fps at just 45 degrees CPU and 35 degrees GPU.
Cyberpunk at 1440p 45 fps gets up to 60 degrees for both. Still very impressive for a 125w CPU.

iHaunter

Welp i managed to kill my 1080ti.

I straight up stretched my leg and kicked in my GPU which case was open. Thing fucking snapt on me and its deader then dead.

Time to shop for a 3080 or 3080ti. Or whatever the fuck is available.

Feels bad man, but no option atleast i can get the btw back so that's 916 total for me.

50893bc18ef513b5dd952db6b4526158.png
Microcenter in US are selling 3080Tis with a bundle.

Side note: Just got this sexy piece of ass for my new build. Regarded as the best case of 2021 from Gamer's Nexus, which is huge praise from Steve since he usually doesn't like anything.

11-352-148-01.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Side note: Just got this sexy piece of ass for my new build. Regarded as the best case of 2021 from Gamer's Nexus, which is huge praise from Steve since he usually doesn't like anything.

11-352-148-01.jpg
It's a beauty !
I would get one but I already have phanteks p600s and wanted to get something smaller. not bigger.
If they would release compact version, I will probably get it. The curved roof is also a bit of an issue as I like keeping my lego up there :p

iHaunter

It's a beauty !
I would get one but I already have phanteks p600s and wanted to get something smaller. not bigger.
If they would release compact version, I will probably get it. The curved roof is also a bit of an issue as I like keeping my lego up there :p
In my old desk I used to rest my feet up there too. But it's designed for better air-flow and to come off easily as the PSU is up there.

manfestival

11-352-148-01.jpg
I would've gone with this if it wasn't for my stupid coil whine... thinking of buying another PSU to see if that alleviates the issue a bit but something tells me that it likely won't so... a be quiet case seems to be the best option that I have for now

SantaC

06m4B0X.png

these are my two main drives now. Samsung Evo 960 and Samsung 980 pro.

I got rid of my Sata SSD drives today.

Top Bottom