• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2021. Sold Out Edition.

Grechy34

BFV at 1080p is easy lunch for your 2080Ti, which will end up making your CPU the new bottleneck. Your FPS fluctuations and performance are now at the mercy of your 8700K, not your GPU.

Furmark is designed to run your GPU at 100%, regardless of the resolution. It's a synthetic usage of the GPU and should not be used as a baseline for 1080p gameplay.
I'd say its the RAM. Throw another stick of 3200 MHz in there I'd say. But I am not an expert, just tossing out an idea.

Thanks all!

nemiroff

Gold Member
I just found out something interesting. But I bet this is something that most of you already know, it just never occurred to me for some reason: I randomly found out that the quickest way for me to get my hands on a 3080 these days (and not give money to scalpers) is by getting a new computer.. So I bought one.. Looking at the stock numbers for the parts that I chose in the shop I saw that they actually had a relatively healthy stock of different 3080s, 3080Tis and 3090s (and also other 30xx cards) for their PC builds. Meaning they keep the cards for their PC builds and don't sell them separately.. It makes sense but feel a little bit stupid for not noticing before.

Anyway here's my new computer getting shipped to me (already assembled btw, I wonder if I'm gonna miss the building, I usually always do that..) in three days:

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Black TG Dark Tint
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
ASUS ROG Strix LC 360 CPU Cooler
ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix OC
HyperX Fury DDR4 3200MHz 32GB
WD Black SN850 1TB M.2 SSD
ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING, S-AM4
Corsair TX850M, 850W PSU
Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm

The 5900x was quickly sold out, so had to go with the 5950 (before it was gone as well..), oh well.. Also, was going for two WD Black SN850s but they were also sold out quickly, so only got my hands on one. Already have a Samsung G7 monitor that I'm happy with.

Last edited:

Merkades

nemiroff nemiroff I kind of envy you for doing that, your system is quite close to what I bought piecemeal, sans the GPU which I still have not acquired (which is where most of my envy lies). I did not enjoy assembling my PC, though mostly because I have not done so in ages and I did not keep as good of track of parts as I should have, still booted first try, but took a few hours longer than it should have.

I like that everything you have is is a name brand rather than some generic part that only fits "x" brand PCs. Though, I wonder if they even make things like that anymore...probably.

Kenpachii

Just a quick one peeps for the PC experts out there.

I am running an Asus Strix 2080Ti, 8700K and 16GB DDR3200 single channel ram.

Playing BFV my GPU usage floats between 50-60% at 1080P with my frame rate going from anywhere between 75 to 180FPS online. Single player is much higher though and much more consistent. 120-180FPS consistently. If I jack up the resolution scaling to 150% the GPU usage obviously goes higher but I just wanted to ask if it were normal that the GPU would not maximise it’s load and push out higher FPS at the regular 100 scaling? I have a 240HZ monitor so would benefit greatly. If I run furmark or heaven at 1080P the GPU usage maintains above 95. Do I have a bottleneck with he 8700K? Not really keen to go buy a new motherboard, CPU combo. I guess I’m just being pedantic and wanting to make sure everything is running normal.

Never ever use single channel ram. U basically cut you bandwidth through half, replace it with a kit of 2x 16fgb = 32gb and just ditch that single 16gb stick.

Then about 1080p, your CPU is your main bottleneck and always will be, U can buy the biggest badass CPU u will still be bottlenecked. Its the main problem i face with my PC, we need faster CPU's.

Grechy34

Never ever use single channel ram. U basically cut you bandwidth through half, replace it with a kit of 2x 16fgb = 32gb and just ditch that single 16gb stick.

Then about 1080p, your CPU is your main bottleneck and always will be, U can buy the biggest badass CPU u will still be bottlenecked. Its the main problem i face with my PC, we need faster CPU's.

I just watched a youtube video and saw that dual channel can increase performance enormously. I honestly had no idea! That was a mistake when building this PC. Thanks for the tip. Can't I just buy another single stick of 16GB 3200Mhz ram though?

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
nemiroff nemiroff I kind of envy you for doing that, your system is quite close to what I bought piecemeal, sans the GPU which I still have not acquired (which is where most of my envy lies). I did not enjoy assembling my PC, though mostly because I have not done so in ages and I did not keep as good of track of parts as I should have, still booted first try, but took a few hours longer than it should have.

I like that everything you have is is a name brand rather than some generic part that only fits "x" brand PCs. Though, I wonder if they even make things like that anymore...probably.
Yeah I recently saw a Gamers Nexus review of a stationary Dell PC, kinda nice to feel I don't have to deal with that crap, lol. Although with that said, we had Dell laptops at work before we went HP, and they were actually quite decent.

Kenpachii

I just watched a youtube video and saw that dual channel can increase performance enormously. I honestly had no idea! That was a mistake when building this PC. Thanks for the tip. Can't I just buy another single stick of 16GB 3200Mhz ram though?

U can buy another stick, but i would heavily heavily advice against it. The reason for this is normal the kits are heavily tested together. Also never mix 2 kits of memory up with eachother. Keep them always together.. If one has issue's or just a little bit of timings off, it could effect the performance again drastically or create other issue's.

I wouldn't do it. Specially not for a PC of your caliber. For somebody with a toaster that plays league or something that doesn't stress his memory it isn't much relevant. but for you it absolutely is.

Whenever u buy memory, check what motherboard u got. Go to the website of the company like gigabyte for example, google your motherboard and look for compatible memory. Pick one of the list.
Also make sure that if you have aircooler like noctua d14, that the memory isn't high but low in order to fit under the cooler if you got a smaller motherboard.

other then that u are good to go.

Also install your memory correct, so don't put them right next towards eachother. Put them like this guy does it. In the right colors, mostly 1 in between. Your motherboard manual probably has the information what is best but this is how you do it, so u can see if visually, or else your memory is still going to run in single channel solutions.

gettyimages-473474370_thumb800.png

Also your CPU 8700k is still high end in this day, don't let those AMD pr machines fool you. AMD was far behind with the 2000 series on intel, the 8700 is pretty much a 3600x and the 3600x vs 5600x is what? 15% faster at best. CPU technology is laughable. if you upgrade ot even a 5950x u will see minimal gains in games even at 1080p.

Now how much memory u go for, and what your goal is for how long u going ot keep your PC before upgrading is all up to you. DDR5 is around teh corner so if you upgrade a lot, u could see that jumping to DDR5 is a better solution and not invest to much at this point in memory. However if you stick with that PC for a while like 4-5 years, i would just say get 2x16 and upgrade it later on to a total of 64gb. however we could see a huge decrease in memory recuirements if directstorage is going to work out. Who knows tho.

Last edited:

MikeM

In the same boat. Have given up for this year now unless something amazing happens with stock or that Bitcoin falls off a cliff somewhere.

Yeah I have thrown in the towel on this year. I am hoping with COVID passing that stock on next year's cards is far better than this year. I do not want to buy a pre-built.

GreatnessRD

Yeah I have thrown in the towel on this year. I am hoping with COVID passing that stock on next year's cards is far better than this year. I do not want to buy a pre-built.
Don't think you need to throw in the towel yet. Stock is definitely improving and even some of the prices.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Let’s say you have a choice to get either a 11900k or 10900k for the same price. Do you go for 2 more cores or pci-e 4.0?

Grechy34

U can buy another stick, but i would heavily heavily advice against it. The reason for this is normal the kits are heavily tested together. Also never mix 2 kits of memory up with eachother. Keep them always together.. If one has issue's or just a little bit of timings off, it could effect the performance again drastically or create other issue's.

I wouldn't do it. Specially not for a PC of your caliber. For somebody with a toaster that plays league or something that doesn't stress his memory it isn't much relevant. but for you it absolutely is.

Whenever u buy memory, check what motherboard u got. Go to the website of the company like gigabyte for example, google your motherboard and look for compatible memory. Pick one of the list.
Also make sure that if you have aircooler like noctua d14, that the memory isn't high but low in order to fit under the cooler if you got a smaller motherboard.

other then that u are good to go.

Also install your memory correct, so don't put them right next towards eachother. Put them like this guy does it. In the right colors, mostly 1 in between. Your motherboard manual probably has the information what is best but this is how you do it, so u can see if visually, or else your memory is still going to run in single channel solutions.

gettyimages-473474370_thumb800.png

Also your CPU 8700k is still high end in this day, don't let those AMD pr machines fool you. AMD was far behind with the 2000 series on intel, the 8700 is pretty much a 3600x and the 3600x vs 5600x is what? 15% faster at best. CPU technology is laughable. if you upgrade ot even a 5950x u will see minimal gains in games even at 1080p.

Now how much memory u go for, and what your goal is for how long u going ot keep your PC before upgrading is all up to you. DDR5 is around teh corner so if you upgrade a lot, u could see that jumping to DDR5 is a better solution and not invest to much at this point in memory. However if you stick with that PC for a while like 4-5 years, i would just say get 2x16 and upgrade it later on to a total of 64gb. however we could see a huge decrease in memory recuirements if directstorage is going to work out. Who knows tho.
Thanks for the advice mate. So I sold my 1 x 16GB stick and ended up purchasing 2 X 8GB DDR 3200MHZ as the 2X16GB was still a bit pricey for me. Installed as per above. My GPU usage went up along with the FPS! I also noticed the stutter had disappeared also. Night and day. Apparently Battlefield benefits heavily from a dual channel configuration.

adamosmaki

seems like gpu prices are finally coming down at least in EU and availability is stellar. there are a couple of rtx 3070s for about 800 euros. Granted that is still ridiculous but compared to 1-2 months ago where it was 2.5x its msrp seems 800is a burgain. Still gonna hold up to my rx5600 till i can get one at msrp or at most 5-10%more

So Finally put together my new build....almost. This is to replace my 2600k that has been hanging on since 2011!

I accumulated everything over time using saved gift cards from gifts, CC points, only buying on sale or deals or prime day sales, etc. I paid out of pocket to me ~50% of MSRP for everything. I am actually pretty happy with the job I did, the only thing I didn't buy on sale and paid fully out of pocket for was the 5900X. By far the best deal was getting the 34 inch ultrawide Alienware for $435 ($615 prime day sale -$120 Amex dell deal -$60 Rakuten cash back.

CPU5900x $549
MemoryCrucial Ballistix 32 GB 3600 $15
HD1Samsung 980 Pro 2TB $309
HD2Crucial M500 2tb SSD $0
PSUXPG Core 750W 80+ Gold $0
MBAsus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming $0
Casebe quiet! 500 dx $55
coolerNzxt Kraken x63 $99
screenDell Alienware 34inch UW AW3420DW $435
mouseLogitech G502 Wireless $0
keyboardDucky One 2 Horizon Double Shot Mechanical $99
headsetHyperX Cloud Alpha $27

I said almost a new build because for GPU I will be using my GTX 1080 until I can grab a 3080 at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
I just found out something interesting. But I bet this is something that most of you already know, it just never occurred to me for some reason: I randomly found out that the quickest way for me to get my hands on a 3080 these days (and not give money to scalpers) is by getting a new computer.. So I bought one.. Looking at the stock numbers for the parts that I chose in the shop I saw that they actually had a relatively healthy stock of different 3080s, 3080Tis and 3090s (and also other 30xx cards) for their PC builds. Meaning they keep the cards for their PC builds and don't sell them separately.. It makes sense but feel a little bit stupid for not noticing before.

Anyway here's my new computer getting shipped to me (already assembled btw, I wonder if I'm gonna miss the building, I usually always do that..) in three days:

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Corsair TX850M, 850W PSU
Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm

The 5900x was quickly sold out, so had to go with the 5950 (before it was gone as well..), oh well.. Also, was going for two WD Black SN850s but they were also sold out quickly, so only got my hands on one. Already have a Samsung G7 monitor that I'm happy with.
That's nice. The most expensive prebuild at a custom builder in Japan comes with a 3070 and specs from the weakest build listen in OP for 2000$. I guess I'll keep trucking with my 970 some more since it still works.

Grechy34

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Corsair TX850M, 850W PSU
Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm

How much would you have saved if you bought them separate? FWIW I think I prefer pre-built as well.

nemiroff

Gold Member
How much would you have saved if you bought them separate? FWIW I think I prefer pre-built as well.
Nothing when browsing the prices for the individual parts. But these days.. I mean, it's so hard to have granular control over prices.All I know is that I'm probably paying 30-40% more for this build than I would have before Corona..

Edit: The shops jack up the prices for GPUs and CPUs but keep them for their PC builds. So in that sense these builds are quite expensive even though on the surface it looks like they assemble them "for free".

I pulled the trigger now because of reports that there's a chance the electronics shortage may last as much as up to two years more.

I did avoid the 3090/3080 Ti cards because they are out of whack overpriced (2000-3000 dollars) , especially considering the extra ~1300 dollars over the 3080 for only ~10 % more performance... May as well just put the money into a 40xx instead.

Last edited:

Excess

So after 3 long months of waiting, I finally got my GMMK Pro custom keyboard. This thing is like typing on butter, if there was ever such a thing. It makes my old Corsair feel like a piece of garbage. (Yes, that's a Rockstar Games keycap 😋)

Q9LrCoX.png

I was never into the custom keyboard scene, either, but after RandomFrankP did a video on it, I decided I needed to try it, especially with that volume knob. I always assumed that a custom keyboard required you to be soldering all the switches, but they're pretty much just plug-in-play. I got the Kailh red switches, so they're linear. This thing just feels absolutely premium and a joy to type on. Get fucked Corsair.

If anyone is interested:

Phase

So after 3 long months of waiting, I finally got my GMMK Pro custom keyboard. This thing is like typing on butter, if there was ever such a thing. It makes my old Corsair feel like a piece of garbage. (Yes, that's a Rockstar Games keycap 😋)

Q9LrCoX.png

I was never into the custom keyboard scene, either, but after RandomFrankP did a video on it, I decided I needed to try it, especially with that volume knob. I always assumed that a custom keyboard required you to be soldering all the switches, but they're pretty much just plug-in-play. I got the Kailh red switches, so they're linear. This thing just feels absolutely premium and a joy to type on. Get fucked Corsair.

If anyone is interested:

Mmm very nice. I'm currently using a Ducky One 2 Mini but the lack of dedicated arrow and F keys is a tad annoying. This may very well be my next keyboard.

Kenpachii

Interesting to see that EVGA doesn't have scalper prices on there website. every single outlet here in netherlands the cards are straight up already scalper prices. Wish nvidia would ban there asses

Excess

Mmm very nice. I'm currently using a Ducky One 2 Mini but the lack of dedicated arrow and F keys is a tad annoying. This may very well be my next keyboard.
That was originally the keyboard I was gonna buy, but when I saw that volume knob, I went with the GMMK. I heard the Ducky's feel great!

Hezekiah

Banned
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1226598.shtml

Let's hope prices come down a bit.

I want something new for my PC, and a GPU is on the menu.
Not sure this has been posted, but it sounds like a stack of GPUs will be coming on the second-hand market soon - only these have been ragged hard by miners for the past few months:

Velius

Banned
Guys I found something on ebay listed as new. I have the one and only bid and it's at retail value. The seller has 804 100% feedback but I'm getting a weird feeling. Am I being scammed??

Guys I found something on ebay listed as new. I have the one and only bid and it's at retail value. The seller has 804 100% feedback but I'm getting a weird feeling. Am I being scammed??
Assuming youre talking about a GPU? I would check the listing very carefully, make sure its not disassembled, parts only, just the box, etc.

Yerd

I have probably used ebay for transactions 10 times total, throughout my life and I feel like I'm being scammed every time.
One of the things I bought was an office chair that retails for about $1000 and they were selling them for half that. I bought one, and later got a call from a detective from Chicago saying that these chairs they sold were stolen off a truck. He was trying to get information on buyers if they might be connected with the sellers. I think I bought that in 2008 or so. Still have it. They found the chairs because the fabric was unique to the company that was buying them. Ugly orange, but I wanted a $1000 chair for half price, so I let it go. I wasn't the one getting screwed in this transaction, but that's the worst situation I have been involved in.

If I were you, just try and do as much research on the seller as you can. Check reviews and see what the past transactions were. I'm assuming you can still do that. Ebay reviews were mind numbing the last time I read them, but see if their review matches what they bought.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ would buy this extra long, extra wide, lightly use dildo again.

Velius

Banned
Assuming youre talking about a GPU? I would check the listing very carefully, make sure its not disassembled, parts only, just the box, etc.
The listing is clear, and being advertised as brand new and unopened. It's the Aorus 3090 Xtreme, my dream card. The seller seems responsive so I asked where they got the card.

I'm very apprehensive and considering bailing but if I can get this card at $2,249.00 I would be so fucking happy

Velius

Banned
I have probably used ebay for transactions 10 times total, throughout my life and I feel like I'm being scammed every time.
One of the things I bought was an office chair that retails for about $1000 and they were selling them for half that. I bought one, and later got a call from a detective from Chicago saying that these chairs they sold were stolen off a truck. He was trying to get information on buyers if they might be connected with the sellers. I think I bought that in 2008 or so. Still have it. They found the chairs because the fabric was unique to the company that was buying them. Ugly orange, but I wanted a $1000 chair for half price, so I let it go. I wasn't the one getting screwed in this transaction, but that's the worst situation I have been involved in.

If I were you, just try and do as much research on the seller as you can. Check reviews and see what the past transactions were. I'm assuming you can still do that. Ebay reviews were mind numbing the last time I read them, but see if their review matches what they bought.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ would buy this extra long, extra wide, lightly use dildo again.
Only about 7 reviews in the past six months but again, 804 total, and all is positive. Member since 1999, but doesn't have anything else for sale and doesn't have a whole lot of history as a seller, more purchases

I only have access to one past specific transaction of theirs

I've asked them where they got the card

HTK

Banned

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Corsair TX850M, 850W PSU
Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm

Who did you go through?

vpance

Speaking of Ebay, people just fucking don't leave feedback anymore. Wasn't like that in the past. The last 5 things I've sold on there, nothing.

GreatnessRD

Get one for me as well.
I'm tapped out. My limit was the reference AMD 6800 XT. Y'all can keep them AIB prices. Hard pass for me, lol
Speaking of Ebay, people just fucking don't leave feedback anymore. Wasn't like that in the past. The last 5 things I've sold on there, nothing.
Yeah, its weird. I bought two Lighting Node Pro's from a store. Left feedback for the first one, but not the second one once I saw they didn't leave anything for me. I guess the time has passed with giving reviews in this always on the move world.

vpance

I'm tapped out. My limit was the reference AMD 6800 XT. Y'all can keep them AIB prices. Hard pass for me, lol

Yeah, its weird. I bought two Lighting Node Pro's from a store. Left feedback for the first one, but not the second one once I saw they didn't leave anything for me. I guess the time has passed with giving reviews in this always on the move world.

So you're waiting for the seller to leave feedback first? I guess that's the reason why I'm getting nothing then.

As a buyer I always leave feedback regardless but as a seller I wait for the buyer to leave it first because I don't know if he's gonna hit me with a negative for some reason, like if the item was damaged or if it didn't work a few days later or something.

GreatnessRD

So you're waiting for the seller to leave feedback first? I guess that's the reason why I'm getting nothing then.

As a buyer I always leave feedback regardless but as a seller I wait for the buyer to leave it first because I don't know if he's gonna hit me with a negative for some reason, like if the item was damaged or if it didn't work a few days later or something.
I initiated leaving the feedback first since I was the buyer on the first lighting node. Then a month later, I bought a second Lighting Node from the same seller and didn't leave feedback the second time because they never reciprocated leaving me feedback from the first purchase which was a month prior. Wasn't gonna give them another positive feedback when they just left me hanging. Wasn't gonna purchase the second one because of it, but I needed the second one fast and they were the cheapest, lol

Phase

That was originally the keyboard I was gonna buy, but when I saw that volume knob, I went with the GMMK. I heard the Ducky's feel great!
I've got the silent switches and they feel great. A nicely made sturdy keyboard. Love it for gaming.
EVGA do run a good business..
This is one reason I'm still considering getting the 3080 Ti when my notification comes despite it being overpriced. They have great customer service (I've dealt with them in the past and they were very helpful). I still do have an itch to wait for the 40 series to see what it becomes, but they may price it high again and then I'd have waited for nothing.

Yerd

Only about 7 reviews in the past six months but again, 804 total, and all is positive. Member since 1999, but doesn't have anything else for sale and doesn't have a whole lot of history as a seller, more purchases

I only have access to one past specific transaction of theirs

I've asked them where they got the card
I found your listing. I would guess this is brand new listing and he's starting at retail. You got time left to be outbid by some twats that want to snipe at the end. You never know, he might have a reserve at a huge price. Purchase history sounds like a legit seller to ME. But, you know, I'm a different person. He's looking to make money on this card he got.

The listing is clear, and being advertised as brand new and unopened. It's the Aorus 3090 Xtreme, my dream card. The seller seems responsive so I asked where they got the card.

I'm very apprehensive and considering bailing but if I can get this card at $2,249.00 I would be so fucking happy
Ahh ok. Not 100% surprising tbh. Card prices are coming in hard. Good luck, hope you dont get ebay sniped at the last minute.

Velius

Banned
I found your listing. I would guess this is brand new listing and he's starting at retail. You got time left to be outbid by some twats that want to snipe at the end. You never know, he might have a reserve at a huge price. Purchase history sounds like a legit seller to ME. But, you know, I'm a different person. He's looking to make money on this card he got.
Did you see the photos? It... SEEMS legit, at least to me. I asked him why he put it up at retail and he said exactly that, wanted to put it at retail and just see how it would go from there. Then he asked me if I thought it should be more, or less. I told him that if he's selling a brand new card he deserves at least retail.

We'll see... I'll keep you all posted

GreatnessRD

I need EVGA to start producing AMD cards, too. I for sure would've bought their version of the 6800 XT. My EVGA 1060 I used to have was a workhorse and I love their customer service. Real solid. I'm hoping them creating AMD motherboards now is the first step to GPUs, too.

Phase

These AMD direct drops are getting even tougher to buy with these random release times 🤔
Sitting by waiting for random drops has been such a waste of time for me. The times I've even been able to "add to cart" (best buy) I've never been able to checkout with it in hand. At this point I'm either waiting for my line in the EVGA queue or for stock to not be a problem. I don't want to deal with it anymore.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Sitting by waiting for random drops has been such a waste of time for me. The times I've even been able to "add to cart" (best buy) I've never been able to checkout with it in hand. At this point I'm either waiting for my line in the EVGA queue or for stock to not be a problem. I don't want to deal with it anymore.
Same. I still enter the Newegg Shuffle events, but aside from that I'm tired of actively pursuing a new card.
---
On the topic of mining: I would buy a mining card, but only from the US and at half msrp. Not really afraid of the cards failing, but I don't want to help them in their transition from miner to scalper.

vpance

It used to be predictable at around 11:30 EST but now you literally have to be on the site for like 2 hrs on Thurs morning refreshing every couple sec.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
It used to be predictable at around 11:30 EST but now you literally have to be on the site for like 2 hrs on Thurs morning refreshing every couple sec.
On the day of 3070 Ti Founder's Ed. launch, I sat from like 6am to noon waiting for the card to launch and I eventually had to live life. When I went to the store and came back it had gone from 'Coming Soon' to 'Sold Out'. It was weird.

Recently Jayz2Cents covered this story and comments made on social media that Best Buy never actually launched the 3070 Ti Founder's, or sold only dozens to hundreds across the whole US. This was backed by the fact there was no in-store stock or launch like 3080 Ti. Additionally, and more relevant was the weird shortage, even complete absence of 3070 Ti Founder's on Ebay. Even now there's only 1 3070 Ti Founder's result in the US, and over 100 3080 Ti Founder's listings on Ebay.

TLDR: I said "fuck this shit" after that.
yeah_i_m_out-500x258.gif

Last edited:

vpance

On the day of 3070 Ti Founder's Ed. launch, I sat from like 6am to noon waiting for the card to launch and I eventually had to live life. When I went to the store and came back it had gone from 'Coming Soon' to 'Sold Out'. It was weird.

Recently Jayz2Cents covered this story and comments made on social media that Best Buy never actually launched the 3070 Ti Founder's, or sold only dozens to hundreds across the whole US. This was backed by the fact there was no in-store stock or launch like 3080 Ti. Additionally, and more relevant was the weird shortage, even complete absence of 3070 Ti Founder's on Ebay. Even now there's only 1 3070 Ti Founder's result in the US, and over 100 3080 Ti Founder's listings on Ebay.

TLDR: I said "fuck this shit" after that.
yeah_i_m_out-500x258.gif

Yea it's complete BS. I can understand why people just cave and pay the markup prices.

Top Bottom