• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Miss the Feeling of Touching Mice Balls

badblue

Hey mouse balls are still good for other things too
iu

I recieved your package kanjobazooie kanjobazooie .

I'm waiting for the final object to perform the ritual.

Halloween Horror GIF by BouletBrothersDragula
So during my absence, kanjobazooie kanjobazooie started to convert and victimize individuals behind my back to his dirty fantasies?

DMs are open, be brave. If youve been harassed, or he attempted to harm you feel free or caused any physical or mental damage then feel free to speak to me. Silence is violence and we shall uncover the truth!

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So during my absence, kanjobazooie kanjobazooie started to convert and victimize individuals behind my back to his dirty fantasies?

DMs are open, be brave. If you be harassed, or he attempted to harm you feel free to speak to me. Silence is violence. You can open up.

I truly appreciate your concern. With that said your interpretation is gravely misunderstood.

ALL IS COMING TO A CLOSE AT LAST

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Mr Edder Legfend is currently attending Blizzcon as media/press and has been consumed by the WoW gods. Therefore, he has left the forum for the time being.

May I take a msg for him?
Did they announce a new StarCraft game?

It feels like I've been waiting forever..

Top Bottom